+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBC Announcement regarding For Love Or Money

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Originally posted by John
    It was only "not a felony" because it was a military matter. If he did that as a civilian, it would definitely have been a felony.
    Um,

If Rob would have came into YOUR BEDROOM in the middle of the night and attempted to fondle you - even if you HAD met him a bar hours earlier and maybe danced with him and let him buy you a drink - would you or would you NOT call the police on his drunken ass?? I know I would. The fact this happened in a military establishment holds no weight with me. It was an assault and, in my eyes, an attempted rape gone awry because some smart chickeroo busted him in his gnads. She deserves a Purple Star. Someone needs to track her down and give her one. That and a million dollars.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MajiH
    It was an assault and, in my eyes, an attempted rape gone awry because some smart chickeroo busted him in his gnads. She deserves a Purple Star. Someone needs to track her down and give her one. That and a million dollars. [/QUOTE

Damn straight.

And not to take it too personally, but watch how you categorize people who go on these shows. I've been on them, and I know other people who've gone on them, and no one is more horrified that the networks would pick this asshole and rush him into the show nine days after finding him in a bar in the morning without checking him out... most people who go on the show do so because their records are CLEAN... only an idiot would do it knowing he will be exposed.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Well, after watching last Monday's show, I'd say that Robby boy has a problem when he gets "liquored up".

His behaviour in the Marines was unacceptable and treated as such. He lost a promising career which is a pretty good slap on the wrist. Hopefully, his behaviour on the show and having to apologize afterwards will make him think about getting into some sort of program. Especially since everything has come out into the open.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

That's the sad thing... he's already been through substance abuse counseling as a result of his Navy trial...

Guess it didn't take. And he sure as hell didn't seem apologetic or in any way comprehending of his problem in his interview on Access Hollywood.

he was on local news last night saying that the "incident" was embellished and that he would not have been given an honorable discharge from the jag corp had he actually assaulted someone. that he just decided he would rather lead a civilian life so he asked to be released from duty.

Originally posted by MajiH
    Someone needs to track her down and give her one. That and a million dollars.
    way to go MajiH

Originally posted by shersidhe
    he was on local news last night saying that the "incident" was embellished and that he would not have been given an honorable discharge from the jag corp had he actually assaulted someone. that he just decided he would rather lead a civilian life so he asked to be released from duty.
    Really? I think someone needs to get this info to the smoking gun and have them rebut... sounds like a fairly weak excuse to me... please release me from the Marines? Didn't Klinger spend like 20 years in Korea wearing a dress to accomplish the same thing yet still fail?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Rob is just plain pathetic...

Sounds like a case of "selective denial" to me. I've seen it before. Do something really off the charts and then claim that it's been blown out of proportion.

Question - any idea how old he was when the "groping" incident took place? Was it a couple of years ago, 10 years ago or what?
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I don't remember if the date was revealed in The Smoking Gun. You might want to check there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast