+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rob - Fired.

I have a feeling the law firm would have "fired him" even without the Smoking Gun tidbit. Rob made an ass out of himself on public TV, with his permission, and he has to pay the consequences of those actions in the "real world".

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

Re: "Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    I wonder if NBC has another bombshell waiting for us with the second series that is being taped now.
    I'm not sure they should get to play that card. They set this guy up and helped ruin his life. They're making everyone on this show look as cheap and bad as possible to maximize ratings. I'd be shocked if this planned 'second season' makes it to the airwaves, and even more shocked if the people involved don't see what's in store for them and try to bail out now.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie
    I believe Rob wants to try out and be a soap star. However, I feel like you have to have some variation on your voice tones for that. I also wonder how he spoke in court, could anyone understand him?

Interesting... if you call the Dallas office of Mathur law and ask for an immigration lawyer with a Spanish background, they refer you to Rob Campos, and then tell you he's out of the office.

I've heard both the firm and Rob are denying he was fired because he never worked for the firm, but worked for himself, but if you go to their website and look up the firm profile, he's one of three lawyers they list (I linked to the Google cached page because they'll probably update it as soon as they remember to cover their tracks): http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Lordy. How fun! Okay, I know I should feel bad for this guy - and I am quite sure without all the editing maybe he is NOT a bad guy. Wait, he molested some woman in the service. Yeah, he's a bad guy. Good riddance.
    ~*~ Maji *~

The law firm has removed the notice and Rob Campos name is back on the staff list.

I wrote the firm last night about the production and editing practices of the reality tv industry. I used my name.

We do not know the full story about the incident in the Marine Corps. all we know for sure is that something happened. I am not saying I want this guy to come home with my daughter. I am saying this show is not fun any more.

Candybar,

It's still there: http://www.mathurlawoffices.com

and

http://www.mathurlawoffices.com/math...r2003610172526

Matter of fact, they've edited the whole site so he's not listed as an attorney anymore, tho I saved an old version of the page where is he listed, and you can still find it by Googling Mathur Law Campos and going to the cached page.

I agree with you that while he's got problems and seems totally sleazy and untrustworthy, he hasn't done anything to deserve being fired, but then again, he lied on his resume and acted in an unprofessional manner in public. A law firm esp. needs to be very sensitive to public perceptions.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Perception is reality!
    Why would a law firm or any business want this kind of negative publicity?
    He should have weighed the pro's and cons before going on the show- think of the worst case scenario- and decide if it's worth his job?
    he could have gone on forever anonymously, with his past behind him, career intact... but he chose the 15 minutes of fame- i think he definately is getting more then he bargained for... a Darva Conger lesson in life!!

Thanks Brock
    I must have been in the cached page

You seem a fun and nice sort. Watch your back on the show you are on. I just realized you have already shot the show haven't you? Well, oh man.

Good luck and all that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12