+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the show rigged?

I'm confident that the final segment of every show so far was completely orchestrated. Not too subtle, either. Like its just coincidence that on the first show the last two ladies (Paige and whatsername) up for eviction just happened to be the two who were involved in the artwork melodrama of the episode. And did you notice how Rob's babbling with Paige was drawn out so much longer than the conversations with the other girls? Sooo dramatic... And also, notice how he first made it seem like he was going to boot Paige and then - suprise suprise - he flipped and said he wanted her to stay. Tonight's episode was only a variation on that same theme.

I mean gimme a friggin' break! They're gonna milk this Paige thing to the hilt, cause the producers think its the most compelling story (probably because Paige is so darn cute, though her Miss Wholesome act is transparent by now).

NBC has sunk to new depths...

Is the show rigged?
    Probably but who cares, it's just another show on TV. You either want to watch it or you don't. Nothing more nothing less.

And did you notice how Rob's babbling with Paige was drawn out so much longer than the conversations with the other girls? Sooo dramatic... And also, notice how he first made it seem like he was going to boot Paige and then - suprise suprise - he flipped and said he wanted her to stay. Tonight's episode was only a variation on that same theme.
    And.......

don't forget about those stupid commercials..... there must'd been a dozen or so 'ad breaks' in the last 15 minutes of last night's episode. Can it be more 'dramatic'? :rolleyes: Kinda worse than American Idol nights....

Law & Order is "rugged" but I still enjoy it.
    It's casting and editing and some help with how to behave.
    Now if they could only get Rob to read off the cue cards rather than ad libing (sp?)
    Is ad lib anything like women's lib?

ok it might just be me or something but wouldnt he ask about the show name and kind of figure it that money had something to do with the show

The working title was Looking for Love hence Paige's defaced art work
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have no idea why they even let Rob talk. His incoherent ramblings are getting painful to listen to.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I have no idea why they even let Rob talk. His incoherent ramblings are getting painful to listen to.
    Yes, it's almost as if his back molars have been wired shut and he can't quite open his mouth wide enough to enunciate properly. I can't imagine him arguing a case in court - he must put jurors to sleep.

I forgot to add.. absolutly YES its rigged. The drama, the anticipation.. the commercials LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    LOL, Rob is soooo dull. I think he talks to the producers about who he wants to cut, then they arrange the girls on the stairs and tell him the order to call them so to leave the most dramatic two for last. Like Paige was last because they figured people would guess she would be cut. But I think Rob chooses which girls stay/go with maybe just a bit of help/talking.

I don't think the show is "rigged" any more than other shows.

This show just sucks more than other shows.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Originally posted by drkim
    I don't think the show is "rigged" any more than other shows.

This show just sucks more than other shows.
    That sums it up beautifully drkim!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Oh, yeah. That summed it up wonderfully!
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast