+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable!

FORT Newbie

Unbelievable!

I can't believe this show is still on the air after the first episode, Rob is an absolute jerk, and these chicks are NOT classy, they're trashy. The ones who got eliminated last night are the only decent ones that were left! Stacey was right, she said that Rob wouldn't know what to do with woman like her...it's so true! The virgin chick needs to get it together, this is the 21st century, something is seriously wrong if she's still a virgin! Paige is a loser, and she's way too young to even be on the show, she acts like a complete teenager and her apparell line is even more horrific..
    I just watch these terrible reality shows for something to do on a Monday night whiles I'm folding laundry or sweeping or doing some other household chore..

And do you wear non-horrific apparel when you do your household chores while watching really terrible reality TV shows?

Why would something be "seriously wrong" with someone because they're a virgin?

If she chooses to wait until she finds the right person, or until marriage, instead of being pressured into sleeping with just anyone, then good for her I say
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    This show is all set up this way so the little good girl Paige (she's not good, she's just drawn that way) can redeem the painfully shy Rob and warm his heart in the glow of her everlasting lust for fame.

That, and he'll get the farthest with her.

Paige wins. Erin 2nd. Everyone else ends up on Cinemax at 2 am within 3 months.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Paige wins... and then picks the money over good ol Rob. That thread about her has tainted my opinion about her forever. Well, that and the lovepaigejones.com thong.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Or... she picks Rob, and the extra twist is that they both get the money (spread out over 40 years, of course)!

And everyone else gets a long visit to their internist to have all traces of Rob slime removed from their system...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Originally posted by fluff
    Why would something be "seriously wrong" with someone because they're a virgin?

If she chooses to wait until she finds the right person, or until marriage, instead of being pressured into sleeping with just anyone, then good for her I say
    So well said. To many young girls are sleeping around because it is the fad. It is nice to see someone who can be their own person concerning their sexuality. Now for the rest of her judgement....who knows?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Or.......during the last show there is a horrific combine accident and Rob is shredded into one thousand bitty sections and the girls vie for a million dollars by trying to find his heart first. (Twist: There is no heart!)

Originally posted by MajiH
    Or.......during the last show there is a horrific combine accident and Rob is shredded into one thousand bitty sections and the girls vie for a million dollars by trying to find his heart first. (Twist: There is no heart!)

Man that's creepy! But so so funny...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    The thing is that Alima, the virgin, commented on her eviction that he lost out on getting a virgin, as if she and her "virginity" were some prize in a brothel. Broadcasting your virginity to all and sundry, on t.v., seems weird to me. They do it on all these shows nowadays, though. On The Amazing Race, they have a team called 12 years dating/virgins. Most people would just call that a friendship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast