+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unbelievable!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Originally posted by Christine
    the women who are mature enough and comfortable enough with their bodies and their relationships to do what is perfectly natural and enjoyable.
    So, Christine, HOW YOU DOIN'?

>
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Christine -

You go, girl! I agree 100%
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Before you go any further , take this to the Current Events forum, and keep this forum for direct commentary on the show.

Thanks I think the original thought on the thread was Rob was a jerk ... carry on

**I continued the discussion in current events, for anyone who is still interested***

As far as the original thread, Rob is a jerk. I think the producers picked him on purpose because they knew nobody would pick someone they just met over a million dollars, but they wanted it to be a happy ending when the girl takes the money.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

LG.
    ooooh, good theory Spegs. We won't "hate" the winning lady because the audience knows this jerk isn't worth 1 million dollars.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm holding to the theory that in the end, if she chooses the money, she'll learn that she'd have been given MORE money if she'd picked Rob instead. And that Rob was picked on purpose to be a slimeball (and told to act that way at times ... and show edited to show only slimeball moments, etc.)

Point taken Enygma. I think we're all in agreement that Rob is a jerk however, so there's not much to discuss.

Brock, I'm doin' just fine baby. You're quite quick-witted for a Neanderthal attorney. It's unfortunate the same can't be said for our buddy Campos.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    I had problems with the "well he missed out on a virgin" comment. It struck me as she would have slept with him at some point on the show or soon afterwards since well there was this million dollars involved. It just seemed like an odd trashy kind of comment to me, but that is just my opinion.
    I believe that Alima has a sly sense of humor and made that remark to lighten up the mood. I'm sure it was not meant to be taken seriously.

It's like Bernie Mac addressing "America" on his show and making a funny comment.

FORT Newbie
    The show is good I think I love reality show
    From mimi

Paige is the best
    Rob is cute

Originally posted by brockdrywall
    This show is all set up this way so the little good girl Paige (she's not good, she's just drawn that way) can redeem the painfully shy Rob and warm his heart in the glow of her everlasting lust for fame.

That, and he'll get the farthest with her.
    How did I miss this the first time around?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123