+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 90 minute episode???

FORT Newbie

90 minute episode???

I taped last night's episode from 9p-10p, yet I seemed to have missed remaining minutes! Would anyone consider selling me a copy?? Thanks! dorian@pacbell.net Will be very appreaciative.

I didn't happen to tape it, but I think you only missed a couple of minutes. He left 2 standing, they cut to a commercial, and then he cut the last girl and it was over. Then Dateline started. I don't know why they had it run 5 minutes over, but that seems to happen a lot. Quite annoying, especially if you're trying to tape it!

FORT Newbie

Thanks Mimi

But someone out there can send me this last segment...can't they?!?!? C'mon! I'm sure I can make it worth your while!

FORT Fogey

Re: Thanks Mimi

Originally posted by hank
    But someone out there can send me this last segment...can't they?!?!? C'mon! I'm sure I can make it worth your while!
    hank,
    It was an extra ten minutes which included the elimination of the final girl.

Read my recap, it tells the entire story.

FORT Newbie

Need TAPE

I know what happened...I want to see what happened. Someone dub off the last 15 minutes for me,, please!!!!

Hank, I really wish I had taped it so I could ship you a copy. I was thinking they might air a repeat of it (like ABC has with the XYZ-Bachelor series), but at this stage of the game, NBC may be wishing they'd never filmed this little doggy in the first place and are hoping it will go away.

I'm just wondering if NBC had informed the viewers that the show would go longer than 60 minutes. I missed it if they did. They really ought to give fair warning so people don't miss the end of the program.

At any rate, I hope someone comes forward soon with a tape for you. If it makes you feel any better, the ending wasn't nearly as fun to watch as the middle.

+ Reply to Thread