+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: For Love or Money - Episode 2 Recap

Excellent recap - how you made that entertaining when the show is so boring is beyond me!

I've watched the show the entire time but haven't felt motivated enough to post on this dud show. I really dislike Rob, and I hate his greasy hair. Is is just me or does he seem rather lacking in the IQ department??? Haven't read the Smokin' Gun stuff yet. Sounds like I'll like him even less than I do now.

I do like Paige, she cracks me up. I liked Melissa probably the best. She has a personality, which Rob is lacking. Kelly is truly the villain here, and I dislike her too. Lauren seems OK, but Laura I'm not sure about. The rest of the girls are all boring to me. However, I feel sorry for each and every one of them having to go through this.

I hope the winner chooses the money and Rob is stunned.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by drkim
    I've watched the show the entire time but haven't felt motivated enough to post on this dud show. I really dislike Rob, and I hate his greasy hair. Is is just me or does he seem rather lacking in the IQ department??? Haven't read the Smokin' Gun stuff yet. Sounds like I'll like him even less than I do now.
    I hope the winner chooses the money and Rob is stunned.
    Thanks, drkim!

I totally agree with you on Rob, as do most of the posters here. I cannot dredge up anything remotely likable about him, so I try to keep it funny.

I didn't buy his whole "apology" either. It was totally an act rendered ridiculous with his "Thirty Years from Now" speech. That was almost as bad as Clinton's, "I did not have sexual relations with...that woman."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234