+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion thread 06/09 **Spoilers**

This show seems scripted. Rob is way too slimy and sleazy. Something about Paige bugs me, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Kudos to Stacey for maintaining a shred of decency and dignity by not joining Jerko in the hot tub. I think the five who got booted made it out just in time. I have a feeling the remaining ladies are going to be subjected to a great deal more degradation and humiliation.

Ok, here is an idea....What if Rob DOES know about the million dollars being awarded to the winner and he is going to be totally disgusting and degrading to the women just to see who will stick it out.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    What if Rob DOES know about the million dollars being awarded to the winner and he is going to be totally disgusting and degrading to the women just to see who will stick it out
    Let's not forget, he already WAS totally disgusting and degrading to women. I can't reiterate this enough... when asked what happened 6 years ago that got him kicked out of the Marines, this dreamboat's reply (just this past Friday, mind you) was 'she was just angry because I was too drunk to get it up.'

Mmmmm... hunka hunka burning romance, this one is! How you get so many women saying such things, ask Yoda! Slimeball? My Rob this is!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I love the idea of a twist on all of the viewers, who believe they know more than Rob does, and of course all the girls think they know more than Rob, and in reality Rob knows more than all of us combined. Which is really a stretch, because I don't think Rob knows where his car keys are or which direction to pull on his pants. But I digress ...

I'm wondering why that woman felt the need to announce to the world that she is a virgin. I think that's just far too much information. Shouldn't that be a rather private matter? I mean, for God's sake, why doesn't everyone just stand up and shout how many men they've been with, in what positions, as well as how many one-night stands they've had, how "accomplished" they are in which "arenas", etc. Ick! I'd rather not know crap like that.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I would just like America to know that by not choosing me, they are missing out on a non-virgin.

To quote Anthony Michael Hall in the Breakfast Club, I've made lots of chicks. But you wouldn't know them... they live in Cananda.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

He is a sleeze-ball. Any of the girls that stay after last night have no self-respect. Self Respect is worth way more than million dollars any day! Paige is too young to understand that concept...she is just smitten with an older goof ball. That apology he laid on the girls was LAME. As a defense attorney, he could have come up with something more believable than that horse crap!

Does anyone remember what Rob told Stacey before kicking her out I missed that part.

Ignore this post I just read the recap above :-)
    Last edited by bflysoul; 06-10-2003 at 12:08 PM.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Laura's butt did look huge in that flowered dress. I never noticed that before (however, Rob checked out the asses of all the women when he met them). Is Laura the one who is the aerobics instructor/trainer? If so, she also had very muscly arms (I thought they looked good).

Rob said to Stacy that he is totally mesmerized by her and basically he thought maybe he should get to know some of the other women. I think he was implying that he didn't know what to do with her and she intimidated him. She sure is sure of herself.

That apology he laid on the girls was LAME. As a defense attorney, he could have come up with something more believable than that horse crap! [/B][/QUOTE]

The reason they believed him was because it was lame! As a lawyer he knows what will fly and lame absolutely works. Lame is believable. Make an ass of yourself and everyone will know you are real.

I may have to stop watching now that Stacey's gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast