+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion thread 06/09 **Spoilers**

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Ah yes... I used to have that problem. Invest in a faux-ass chair. I think Kelly from this show can hook you up with a nice Gucci model.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I hate listening to this guy speak. OMG. OMG. I would like to think of something witty and clever to say here but......OMG. The sound of his voice makes me ill. And is he crying? Someone, please make it stop. Please. I can't turn it off. It's like a train wreck.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Time for my favorite part. Elimination. When he eloquently hems and haws his way through, "Darn, yer purdy! I like that there sparkly dress! It matches that there carpet. Too bad I am dumb as a fence post and don't think you're quite dumb enough to keep up with me! Off you go!"
    ~*~ Maji *~

You know the guy is a full on dork when someone has to ask, "Um. So you WANT me to stay?". What an utter blithering moron.

Can you imagine being represented in court by this guy?

"Um, yer honor. My, um, client, um, pleads not guil.....hey. YOUR ROBE MATCHES THAT RUG!!!!!!!!"
    ~*~ Maji *~

Originally posted by brockdrywall
    Y'all... Paige isn't naive at all. It's her game. Keep watching... remember, she's the one who promised him sex.

She's using him, and the show, and her hot-ass 21 year old self to get famous quick and get the hell off QVC. Bet on it.

I think Kelly is more innocent than little girl Paige.

Paige will get cut, shes got a good game though but I don't think a guy can choose a girl who looks like a GIRL on national television. She will work this thing for sure. Kelly will be one of the last two. Erin is beautiful, he wants her to be interested but she isn't, so unless she can fake it really well she'll lose. Laura is mature and sort of looks it. Lauren isnt in to him and is eye candy right now.
    Kelly wins!

My opinion of Paige has changed, but into something I'm not really sure. On one hand, I think she's still naive, on the other, I think she's playing the game more than anyone.

My boyfriend made an observation that she seems to be the kind of girl that would go fatal attraction on your ass. Not sure how he came to that conclusion, but I'm betting he's not far off.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie

Laura's butt

Did anyone else notice that Laura's butt looked HUGE in that dress??? or was it just me??? I mean she could give J Lo a run for her money.

I don't like Rob at all. He's so boring, and now he's proved himself to be an idiot. I'm having recollections of Joe Millionaire when I watch this show. Both guys had no personality!

I used to like Paige, but she just got weird, man. I don't know what she's up to. I'm just glad Cristy's gone!

My husband watched part of this with me. He liked Paige, everyone else he thought was a witch. We were wondering about the "missing out on a virgin" comment I guess no where does it say Virgin's are classy. Rob does little for me. He can't improv his comments, he needs them on cue cards. Or maybe he needs Paul to announce the names JM style and have something to hand them.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast