+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rob's Sordid Past - The Smoking Gun Strikes Again

Hey did anyone see anything missing in the show that was in the previews. I thought they alluded to more activity in the pool. More of a reason for him to aplolgize?

I dont have last weeks on tape so I can't look.

Oh yeah if you need to set youtr tape I realized tonight the show ran over some weird amount of time that made no sense to me!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Yes, they cut out the pool scene. I presume they need more time for Rob's apology, to redeem him somewhat for the viewing audience.

Brock, this is waaaaaayyyy off the subject of FLOM and the antics of Rob, but I was wondering if you've ever been in Honduras?

Just to note, a lot of the discussion with brock would be better suited for private messaging, so we don't all have to be involved. Thanks!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Yeah... just wait till I'm a complete assmunch on reality TV before you start talking about me... we're here for Rob and his public flogging, remember? I promise you'll all have plenty to deride me for when the time comes

Anyone else think more stories are going to come out about Rob? Ex-girlfriends? Folks he was in substance abuse counseling with? Satan?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I was hoping Zelda would convince Rob's ex-girlfriend to stop by and post some goodies for us. However, I'm assuming she's still trying to erase all the taste out of her mouth and the memory of him out of her mind forever. Dredging up memories of Rob would be like re-living a violent birth without the aid of drugs.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Tee-hee (and I never use that phrase lightly)... d'ya think that maybe they casting agents knew exactly what they were getting when and where they found this prize?

"Mr. Campos... said the show's producers discovered him on St. Patrick's Day morning while canvassing Greenville Avenue bars. "

Ah, it's a fine morning for a drink... how is this guy NOT Irish? His name should really be Grabby McSwillicuddy.

AND I'd like to share the opinion that NBC is completely evil... not only are they denying any responsibility in setting up a convicted drunken groper with free booze as a dreamboat for women, but now they have the audacity... wait, word far too fancy... the f**** nuts to post a fun little game on their site called Golddigger quiz: http://www.nbc.com/nbc/For_Love_or_M...ger_quiz.shtml

I guess the 'down 15 shots of Jaeger and molest a classmate' quiz is in the works...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Rob's education

Luiso must have used the Affirmative Action quota to get into ATME and SMOO law school. I wish my quota was set that low.

FORT Newbie

ex-girlfriend humiliated!

Hi Everyone,
    My friend and I called each other on the commercial breaks last night and I must say, she is completely mortified that she ever had anything to do with him. She really strongly dislikes him (ok, hates him) and is completely embarrased that people associate her with being Rob's ex-girlfriend, especially now that the show is on! When the after dinner drinking scene came on we were both seriously in disbelief. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it was the lowest point in reality televison, EVER!!!: He was the lowest of the low.

We were both wondering if it was "her" that he was referring to regarding the ex-girlfriend that taught him so much, however, in my honest opinion, I think he was making that up to sound good. Believe me, Rob is not a shy guy. At least he was not shy enough to sleep with a half a dozen other girls while living with my friend!!!:mad:

I'll ask her if she has any funny/embarrassing stories she would allow me to share with you guys.

Originally posted by John
    Just to note, a lot of the discussion with brock would be better suited for private messaging, so we don't all have to be involved. Thanks!
    Oh John...don't you know you have a budding celebrity here amongst us. let us play whilst we can.

I write to read his response. He's good you know.

Maybe you'll have a board just for him soon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast