+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rob's Sordid Past - The Smoking Gun Strikes Again

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    >BTW, I completely agree that getting mr. plowed and grabbing boobs, while wrong and worthy of a kick to the groin, isn't unusual or too horrific... but his explanation, when confronted with evidence, is...

You might not think such behavior is bad, but this is a military officer. There are very strict rules of conduct in the military.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I never said I knew them personally... I know people who know them, and I know people who know a few things about this show. But I have no real inside knowledge of the whole Love or Money production... I'm just guessing at generalities from my own experience.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Or how about Temptation Island? Did they already tape the next episode, and if so ... was Brock on it?!? And if he was .... did he succumb to the temptations of the adultresses, or did he remain staunch and true to his beloved date du jour?

When you have the handsome prognathous jaw and protruding forehead like I do, not to mention the sweet Motley Crue 1987 hair, it's tempation island 24/7/365 baby!

FORT Newbie
    I agree with Abelard, my reaction to the smoking gun thing was "that's it?"

I think any reasonably attractive female has had to deal with drunks groping (and worse) them at crowded bars.

Pam,

Abelard was the one who reminded us that in the military that's a big deal (well, was supposed to be, before Tailhook). I was the one who said it wasn't unusual...

And he's right. As an officer in the military, you are held to the highest possible ethical standard, and you are NOT allowed to claim captain blackout possessed you and made you try to rape a girl (which is what the story is... averted only because she whaled him in the Campos)...

And trying to hide it is even worse than the crime. Hell, this is America! We love scandal and criminals! We just hate when people try to cover it up and don't give us a chance to lord it over them and then forgive publicly.

************Why aren't you writing Brock? **************

Brock! contestant nothing, you should be writing. One of the writers on WWSmackdown is there because he was a lifelong fan and also a writer. You really have it goin on here!

You make me laugh til I cry. That is a good sign you know!

Well, I used to write poetry Paige style, but found myself crying till I laughed. Not a good sign. Bad sign.

But writing for reality shows... that job title has some sweet cognitive dissonance built-in! Like being a set designer for Wild Kingdom, or a joke writer for Jay Leno.

Shotgun on hereafter referring to Rob as Captain Blackout!

Or, to steal from the TWOP forum, 2nd Lt. Blackout.

"When you have the handsome prognathous jaw and protruding forehead like I do, not to mention the sweet Motley Crue 1987 hair, it's tempation island 24/7/365 baby!"

I wish I knew how to do the quote thing ...

Anyway, ... I'm sure, Brock, with your outstanding wit and formidable vocabulary that you're drowning in babes 24/7, even with that caveman thing going on, but I wasn't sure if you were emphatically denying that you were a contestant on that show or not. Were you? Hmmmmmmmm????

Gather round for the sad story of Captain Blackout

Ah, Rob, poor Rob. If ever there was someone in need of the evil (that's pronounce eeeee-veeehl) talents of the late Lee Atwater, it's Robby boy... listen to this spinology from USAToday:

"Campos released this statement Monday: "I have apologized to NBC and Nash for not informing them about the incident. I had believed that it was a private matter that had been resolved. I received two commendations while in the military, as well as an honorable discharge, and did not believe that the incident was relevant to my potential participation in the show. In connection with the incident, I have acknowledged that I behaved inappropriately."

I can see how you wouldn't think that being kicked out of the US military for sexual assault is relevant to going on a dating show. And oh, by the way, did I mention that I was forced to go to rehab by a military tribunal? No? Well, guess that slipped my mind... now get me another Dewar's and water or I'll sue your whole stinking network!

I REALLY need this show to end so I can go back to doing work during the day... this shit is better than Shakespeare! Just throw in three witches, a Moor and some phials of poison and we've got Elizabethan reality TV!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast