+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: On the Lot

On the Lot

What happened? Wasn't this one of the shows FORT was covering? I can't even find it in Search now.

Well, that hostess tonight looked like she was wearing a "granny mauve"-colored pillowcase. She may give Julie Chen a run for her money as worst-dress hostess on reality TV.

Leo
    Premium Member

Re: On the Lot

We stopped covering the show about a month ago. The forum (if you really want to post about it) is here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/lot/

I think I'll just post here where I can find it, thanks

Why didn't they move the other thread here when they took it off the main section? Why did they take it off?

YAY It's back! I lost On The Lot too! I think it's one of the best reality shows on right now! Should not have abandoned it :nono.

I love watching how different and kooky some of the directors are with their films. It's getter better and better I must say.

I think it will be difficult to vote TWO directors off last night. I liked all three of the guy's films and the girl who was complimented at the end as well.

Yes, Harvest, I agree. The hosts' clothes are skimpy and non-flattering! She does do a good job in keeping things going with her voice.

I hope to keep Zach, Sam, Adam and Hilary but one of them has to go. Crapola!

Which was your favorite film from last night??
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2467892;
    Which was your favorite film from last night??
    I liked them all except for the "hit over the head with the message" one. I loved it when Carrie said there was a Hollywood saying about leaving a message at the beep, lol

I think Zach is cute as can be, and I think that may influence how much I like his films, because I think his was my favorite -- but it might just be the way he stands up there with that cute smile.

Is the hostess pregnant? What is up with her clothing choices? I don't get them.

I missed Zach's movie, got distracted working on a photo project. I did not like the message film at all. The spaghetti western was cute. For me the best of the night was Worldly Possessions. Reminded me of the spoofs like Naked Gun and I would probably rent it.

I like Zach as well. He has the nicest smile. He does look a little devious at times with his smile. His film was good. Part of it was done backwards.
    He really got a good review from the guest judge. Carrie thought it was good but not his usual fantastic. Garry Marshall said it was good.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I found this thread, lost it, and now found it again! Still watching faithfully. I was a bit shocked when Shira-Lee was sent home.

'Worldly Possessions' was my favorite, but they were mostly all good. It is going to be tough to see two eliminated this week. Shalini, based on last week alone, should go. Her film was not that good, message or no message, it just wasn't that good, IMO.

Glad there are still some of you watching this show!!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Attention On The Lot watchers...another schedule change.

It will be on Tuesday this week, instead of tonight!

FORT Fanatic

Zach has this wrapped up..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast