+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: On the Lot

Re: On the Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;3029225;
    I really hope this show comes back for a second season. Can't find anything on the web about it...has anyone heard any buzz, or a blip?
    I believe this show was a ratings disaster. I don't think it will come back ever.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

God this show was a viewing disaster too. I hope it doesn't come back ever. It was such a disappointment. I had high hopes for it in the beginning and waited excitedly for it to start and then between the hostess and the stupid decisions of the inane judges? I lost interest and stopped watching. It could have been so much better because many of the contestants were truly talented. I think the show also had a bit of an identity crisis....were they directors....producers......wh at were they?

I for one would love to see this show come back. Some of the shorts were hauntingly good.

I know I have seen those same concepts reused in a couple commercials lately. Stolen is probably a better word.

Can't they tweak things here and there and try again?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills;3030603;
    I for one would love to see this show come back. Some of the shorts were hauntingly good.

I know I have seen those same concepts reused in a couple commercials lately. Stolen is probably a better word.

Can't they tweak things here and there and try again?
    It would be great if they could tweak the show. Despite the host, the format, and some of judges, the films made up for everything else. I really hope we'll see a second season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456