+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

No kidding. Zach is in a different league than the rest of them.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't even crack a smile at Hilary's film. The only one besides Zach's that made me really laugh was Shalini's, and I think that may be due to the fact the actors were pretty good (rather than her directing talent).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree with what everyone's been saying. My two favourites were Zach and Shalini's. Zach is one talented guy and I really hope he makes it far.

FORT Fan

1. Zach
    2. Shalini
    3. Hilary
    4. Adam
    5. Will
    6. David

David is a goner.

Yep, I agree with most of you guys.

The doctor-in-law, sperm bank, and bored office worker shorts were the best.

I actually couldn't watch the sex/gender film.

The caveman short - meh

but in general I really had some good laughs last night

Lex

Quote Originally Posted by Claymentine;2452754;
    I'm kind of bumbed, Adam and Will are two of my favorites but I did not find their films funny tonight.
    Really? Will's was one of my favorites this week. I love dark humor and I thought he did a great job.

And I loved that he had a literal punchline at the end.
    "Ah don't hayave an acksent." - Kellie Pickler 2006

I liked Will's short. I thought I wasn't going to and I'm not usually into stupid comedy (which his definitely was) but it ended up going so over the top it made me laugh.

I thought 5 of this week's six films were better than pretty much everything in the last 3 weeks.

I wasn't all that into Zach's film but he's still leagues above everyone else. Maybe that's why they don't let Canadian's in American reality TV. We always do the best but the ratings go down the tube (e.g. Rockstar - not that I wanted the Canadians to win in those shows but they were good)

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Lex;2454273;
    Really? Will's was one of my favorites this week. I love dark humor and I thought he did a great job.

And I loved that he had a literal punchline at the end.

The "punchline" did make me laugh

FORT Newbie

I stopped watching this show because I was so disappointed by it. Then I gave it another chance and guess what... I stopped watching again. Still bad and confused. I'm waiting for "America's Next Producer" to start. It looks like it will be what I was hoping OTL would be only for TV instead of film. I found their season preview on youtube. Looks good.

FORT Fan

Hi all,
    What happend to the show tonight (7/3/07)? I missed it. But I don't see a discussion thread. Was there one tonight?

I liked Zach, Sahlini and Hilary last week, in that order. I disliked the films by Will, David and Adam, in that order.

Well, I wasn't feeling the horror the first time through but on second veiwing, they weren't all that bad. I think it's a difficult task to make a horror film in 2 minutes. In a movie they have time to introduce the characters so that you care about them before anything bad stars happening but in two minutes that's hard to do. Plus, I think the little intro peice gave too much away.

My fav's were: Jason and Sam

Next week they all have a tag line of "When Two Worlds Colide". Also next week will be on Monday (because of the All Star Baseball game).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast