+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/5 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: 6/5 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2431747;
    Oh wow! I thought I was the only one and that my DVR had cut out or something because the last thing I had was them at 24 and having to go make an hour short while being up 48(?) hours and then the very next show they were at 18 and showing their short comedies! I've been out of town and recorded 4 shows and thought maybe one got lost. So..what happened to the show and how'd they get from 24 to 18?
    As far as I can tell, some type of programming mistake was made and the episode was totally skipped. Between that problem and the website issues, this show is like a comedy of errors.

JR.

So, they changed the format again? TPTB are really trying to sink this show. Nice going FOX

Looks like I'm alone on this, but I didn't care for any of the films. I absolutely hate musicals. As soon as they started singing, they lost me, I don't care how well it was shot. For the rest, I didn't even come close to a chuckle. Even though they were "shorts", they seemed to drag. Nothing original.

I thought the best part of last night's show, hands down, was Michael Bay's critiques. He seemed to take everyone's effort very seriously, and put thought into his remarks, without resorting to glib one-liners or pat responses. One of the best - if not THE best - reality judges I've ever seen.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I had high hopes for this show. Are we going to be cut out of the process the directors are going through? Looks that way. However, I did like Sam's toilet film--because of the dog, of course.

I wouldnt be surprised if they announced the winner next week. so much for all the live voting?

FORT Fogey

Wait a minute, I am totaly lost. If there is voting on this show... how was a whole episode skipped, peopel voted off, if there were no votes casts. Is it all a fake? Votes didn't matter?

Wasn't it supposed to be on tonight or something? Hmmm.. so if they went down to one show a week then I guess the whole viewer voting thing is a farce?

I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2437202;
    Wasn't it supposed to be on tonight or something? Hmmm.. so if they went down to one show a week then I guess the whole viewer voting thing is a farce?

I'm so confused!
    It's on tomorrow night. According to the website, one contestant (of the five that screened films last week) will be voted off, and we'll see five more films.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

But, I am confused. If this show "evicted" mroe then three people one week, doesn't that mean the whole voting thing isn't true? Since, it accidently skipped a week right?

Julian...everything about this show is confusing..don't try to make sense of it...

(but I think the "missed" show was before the public voting was supposedly starting)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast