+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I really enjoyed this episode. I was amazed, as were all the others, at the special effects film. That was pretty good stuff for no more time & equipment they had at their disposal. I hope that guy sticks around to wow us for awhile.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY;2419441;
    I am sorry, but I have to disagree. As far as I could tell, the girls were the ones editing their segments. They could have at least tried to fix it. However, I noticed what Kenny noticed that their editing skills were making it worse. As for letting Kenny shoot their shots, it was their decision to do it. In the end, it's not a valid excuse to blame him. When you have a project, you have to be responsible for the mistakes and poor decisions you make. It may have been a bad decision, but it was their decision to do it. They still were unprofessional and not up to par in their skills, without Kenny being in the equation. Kenny may have a strong personality, truth be told he's not one of my favorites, but at least he has the talent to back it up and doesn't whine and moan on camera about their poor decisions looking for anyone to blame because they never were at fault since they went to "film school". As I said before, I find that people use the "I'm in film school, I know better than you" line when things go wrong that they can't fix and they feel threatened. It's a cover up for a lack of talent in most situations. It's like a singer saying I'm better because I majored in voice in college. In reality, it doesn't make a great, marketable singer.
    They should've checked his work, and were stupid not to, but it was easy to assume that he at least knew how to work the camera if he made it that far. The girls did try to edit, but how were they supposed to fix things that were out of focus, or equipment in the shot? His part looked better because he didn't shoot it.

And how many times did we hear him say that he didn't go to film school? It seemed like every time he was on the tv. He came across as bitter and jealous because the girls did go. His attitude towards them was horrible, I'm surprised they didn't both beat his ass.

He looks a lot like Marcel from Top Chef, and seems to get the same reaction from people too.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2420019;
    They should've checked his work, and were stupid not to, but it was easy to assume that he at least knew how to work the camera if he made it that far. The girls did try to edit, but how were they supposed to fix things that were out of focus, or equipment in the shot? His part looked better because he didn't shoot it.

And how many times did we hear him say that he didn't go to film school? It seemed like every time he was on the tv. He came across as bitter and jealous because the girls did go. His attitude towards them was horrible, I'm surprised they didn't both beat his ass.
    It seems like there should have been a minimum standard to even get on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12