+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/04 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/04 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I am watching b/c the lack of other "good" shows in this time slot, and I found it to be pretty good. I was impressed with the apparent effort not to show judges ridiculing the people trying out. The judges seem to have a "kinder" view than other shows. Also there did seem to be an effort made not to show those who don't obviously qualify. I am sooooo tired of the ones in this category on AI, and AGT.
    So will keep watching for now, hopefully, it won't get dragged down.

I tried watching it last night. I just did not like it at all. It was so much like America's Got Talent. I will just watch AGT.

Ugh.
    KAREN

I watched it and enjoyed it quite a lot, actually. I found some of the dancing to be great, and the folks in my house loved the children dancing the ghoulish piece, loved C-Bunny and others. I liked how you didn't know who was obviously going through or not (though to me some acts we saw go through last night obviously won't make the top 18). And I really liked how the judges are a lot kinder than in most shows like this and that there was no talking between them until after they vote on the act.

This show made me completely forget that there's a new Biggest Loser, and that a new season of Chopped began last night. Thank goodness I managed to catch the Chopped episode when they re-ran it later!

FORT Fan

I watched a little and it did not appeal to me like SYTYCD. I don't like that all ages and all size groups compete against each other. I don't like Americas Got Talent for the same reason. You can't compare kids to adults to single performers.
    How do you compare a juggler to an opera singer or a magician to a dancer? You can't.
    I will not be watching this show in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12