+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

FORT Newbie
    LOL
    I agree with most of you people's comments. I thought the show was boooooring and I could have caredless who he picked meaning tall or lp. I was actually hoping he'd pick Zoe. As I said before most of them its just a stepping stone on their way to the big screen supposedly. I think because it was soooo short the show was even that more cheesy. Hell Fox doesn't need to stage a dating show, all they have to do is record an LPA convention, now that would be a good juicy show! It was a dud basically but did you hear how some in the gov. thought having a reality show with Amish teenagers was offensive??? Gotta love priorities! lol
    equality can only come from education

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The thing is about the Amish show... it's AGAINST their beliefs (w/most Amish cultures anyway) to have electricity, let alone television. So, the fact that they're going to be following around Amish kids when they're experiencing "our life/culture" for the first time.. I agree. It's wrong. God knows what the producers are going to have them experience simply for the "shock" in hopes of great ratings. The Amish show and this lp show (imo) have nothing to compare to each other.

I think it was on the Discovery Channel a few years back where they did have a show on an LP convention. I watched it...it was interesting to me, and very heartwarming.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I missed the finale (but taped it ... haven't watched it yet). Was he called the "littlest GROOM" because he grooms animals for a living? Or was there ever an implied wedding?
    Do you think the taller women actually expected to appear on a show where they would compete to date a little dude? Or do you think they were as surprised as he was when they were introduced?

I think it was on the Discovery Channel a few years back where they did have a show on an LP convention. I watched it...it was interesting to me, and very heartwarming.
    I've seen that, too. They play it every now and then.

I really enjoyed it, as well. I would have preferred something like that than this stupid show, but oh well. :phhht

LPChick- didn't you say you didn't like Mika? Any particular reason? It seems the other ladies didn't care for her too much, either.

I can't believe I wasted 2 hrs of my life watching this crap! Did anyone else think Jenny looked like a troll? I mean no disrespect to LP's, the other 3 ladies were beautiful, but Jenny, why did he even pick her? I don't know why the show was called the littlest groom... he didn't get married, had no intentions of getting married, he just wanted the exposure for his acting career and the free cruise. What a waste!

FORT Fogey
    Oh my god why did I spend time watching this CRAP? Wow, that was the single worst show I've ever watched in my entire life... So unbelievably bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213