+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

Out of all that, he picked the stripper? That figures...

The girl he picked was a stripper? The little person or the 'average' sized person?...This politically correct thing is hard.

The little person, Mika, was a stripper who appeared on Carmen & Dave, the reality show on MTV.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The little person, Mika, was a stripper who appeared on Carmen & Dave, the reality show on MTV.
    Ah...good choice I guess then I thought she was the best looking of all the little people there.

Clipse, Mika, the little person is a stripper.

This show was a definite disappointment. Boring.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    This show was a definite disappointment. Boring.
    that ^ about sums it all up there.

The show was so stupid because not only was it shown in only 2 episodes, but it looks like it actually was only a few days they all were filming anyway.

Of course it was a 'thank you' ring- it was like two days after he met them!

It was so fast that it was just so unbelieveable and cheesy. He's talking about having feelings for them, yeah right!!

The Bachelor is cheesy and unbelievable too, but at least they are together for a few more days.

Anyway, why did I watch that??? Ugh. That a was terrible show.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Stupid show.

Did anyone else notice while they were in the hot tub that one of the taller women's bikini top was exposing her nipple? They had to have a fuzzy blob everytime they panned on her!!! I couldn't believe it.

What the hell was that whole shower thing about anyway?! They all basically got in the shower and stood there. Then played with the squeegee. Wow. Fun.
    Then Maxie goes up there to...........I dunno..todo... something? She steps in the shower. They play with the squeegee. Then thank each other as they go seperate ways. Neato.

Ok. I WAS bothered about Zoe. Honestly...I was thinking..."Geez, can't you just let the little people have their own dating show?" I understand that there is no lines drawn between lp's dating taller people or taller people dating lp's. but honestly...I would feel like a jerk competing against the other little women. NOT that I am better, or they are "lesser", or for ANY reason... I would just simply feel like a heel. Also, what was strange... we NEVER saw the lp's and tp's interacting. If they did show interaction, it was so brief I barely noticed. I would have been interacting with everyone...trying to make everyone get along. The lp's did (mostly Maxie) seem angry all the time. I know that the taller women were brought on as the TWIST..but how stupid. I would have been more happy with this show if they extended it and DIDN'T include them.

Finally...I didn't find Glen all that endearing either. I would have been REALLY bothered that he's bragging on my date about going out with two women in one day. Not very classy, imo. We found him to be really immature.

I dunno...1 to 10 (10 as being best) I personally rate it a 3.
    Last edited by Maveno; 02-24-2004 at 01:50 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It was a ridiculous show. I just saw the second episode only. I thought it would be interesting to see how, if at all, a little person must adjust to a bigger person world. It was absolutely ridiculous for him to give her that 2 carat diamond ring after he'd known her for only a few days AND a big rock like that looks ridiculous on a small hand. AND it wasn't a gift from him; the show bought the ring. That baby has been sold by now for sure. Sending them on a trip together was nice, but they didn't seem good together. She was happy to be picked but I don't think he wanted to pick her. Could you believe how he went on and on about the other girl while he was picking Mika? What's up with that? And she threw her arms around him but he barely reciprocated. I think that Glen was strongly encouraged to pick a little lady in the end.

What the hell was that whole shower thing about anyway?! They all basically got in the shower and stood there. Then played with the squeegee. Wow. Fun.
    Then Maxie goes up there to...........I dunno..todo... something? She steps in the shower. They play with the squeegee. Then thank each other as they go seperate ways. Neato.

I know! I was thinking the exact same thing. It was so ridiculous; like trying too hard to be cool or something when you're very far from it.

Hey, let's shower, but not really, won't we look scandalous? Please!

+ Reply to Thread