+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Episode One Recap: 53 Semi-suckless Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Ok Shazz, what the hell is the "cement mixer dance"?

...and would you care to show me
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Is it anything like the cabbage patch?
    Ever see Elaine on Seinfeld with the jazzy little double-thumbed dance? Where she throws out a leg in a heaving type motion, kickin' the air with ferver? Okay................it's not like that.

Shhh...I had to look up the cabbage patch dance. *buck teeth descend over bottom lip* I think it is indeed the same...(I found no moving images...but DID find out that when you do a search for "cabbage patch" images...you get wayyyyy more than dolls or dances. People...are......weird. )

JR....if you think your heart can take it...I'll send everyone the live feeds from my webpage: www.shazzerdoesthecabbage.com It's totally "magic" let me tell ya...

Disclaimer: link not real
    Last edited by Shazzer; 02-21-2004 at 02:41 AM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    JR....if you think your heart can take it...I'll send everyone the live feeds from my webpage: www.shazzerdoesthecabbage.com It's totally "magic" let me tell ya...

Disclaimer: link not real
    Shazz, you are a nut!

I think the cement-mixer/cabbage patch is the same thing. And I have also heard it called the "butter-churn"...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Mika??? A Stripper/Actor?

Did anyone see the episode of "Death Do Us Part" Carmen Electra's bachlorette party? MIKA was the stripper for that!!!!!! Odd, just thought I would share, as I just turned to MTV and the re-run was on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234