+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until midnight**

Qboots, there is another show in production right now, called "Life is Too Short", which I believe will air on NBC. It's basically a reality show centered on the Hollywood home of Verne Troyer ("Mini Me" in the Austin Powers films), which he shares with 2 other little people.

Verne is 2' 8", and is married to a lady who's 6' 2".

Should be on later this year.

once again....last night they re-ran the episode of Carmen and Dave where Mika strips for Carmen....[mod edit] hot. i think she has fake [mod edit] and they are pretty nice. her name is Mika Winkler if i heard correctly.
    Last edited by John; 02-18-2004 at 11:33 AM.

FORT Fan
    now I like little people as much as the next guy, but making this show only 2 episodes really cheats those gals who came on with the belief that they would really have a chance to attract the groom. Giving them a few minutes each before he made the cuts was not fair to them. Instead of doing the cruel addition of normal girls, they should have had him get to meet and take out all the contestants and then eliminate 6.

[mod edit]
    Last edited by John; 02-18-2004 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winter7
    now I like little people as much as the next guy, but making this show only 2 episodes really cheats those gals who came on with the belief that they would really have a chance to attract the groom. Giving them a few minutes each before he made the cuts was not fair to them. Instead of doing the cruel addition of normal girls, they should have had him get to meet and take out all the contestants and then eliminate 6.

werd!!!

Cherubfreed, what is the time span for all this?

The first night when you all met Glen, how long was that before he made the cut? Do you know how many days the whole thing stretched? It's weird seeing it on only two nights because it makes you think it was only a couple days or so.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Cherubfreed, what is the time span for all this?

The first night when you all met Glen, how long was that before he made the cut? Do you know how many days the whole thing stretched? It's weird seeing it on only two nights because it makes you think it was only a couple days or so.
    We were at the house a couple of hours, but sadly, we really didn't get to speak with him much more then was shown. I know that they shot for one week only.
    -Cherub

FORT Newbie
    Alrighty my take lol, before I posted to soon. Well as all of you know, I am an lp and I watched the show. In my honest opinion it was pretty boring. I needed something to pick it up. It was neat to watch though because I know most of the people on the show. I do not personally know Glen but I know some of the girls like Marisa who was cut early on, she had long blonde hair and a black dress. I know Eddie, she was asian and her best friend Steph, they were cut as well. The girls I do know who are on the show are Jenn who is really cool and she does race cars. I know Leann, she is nice and her dad was past president of LPA, lastly I unfortunately know Maxie. As a woman with dwarfism them bringing on tall or average (not normal because we are normal) women didn't bother me at all. It is real life and people should date people based on their personality not just height. If he picks a tall woman it doesn't mean we are inferior, if he picks an lp woman it doesn't mean we date our own kind. You date who your compatable with plain and simple. So it will be fun to watch who ever he picks. I do wish it was more than 2 shows longer so everyone could see the girls more. Oh one last thing, some of the girls already know each other from lpa conventions and I think Glen knows some of them as well. Shhh its supposed to be a big secret... lol
    equality can only come from education

Thanks for your input LPChick! Don't worry, we won't tell your secret.
    I get the feeling you aren't crazy about Maxie?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Cherub...you have nothing to be worried about as to how you "came off" on TV. You looked great! My mom and I were even talking about how there was just something about you that draws a person's eyes to you every time you were on-screen. Too bad you got cut. Not even knowing you were on these boards, I was rooting for you.

That's lame that the whole show, designed to end with a wedding, only shot for about a week. :phhht to the producers on that one!

I enjoyed the first episode, though, and am looking forward to the finale.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBean
    Cherub...you have nothing to be worried about as to how you "came off" on TV. You looked great! My mom and I were even talking about how there was just something about you that draws a person's eyes to you every time you were on-screen. Too bad you got cut. Not even knowing you were on these boards, I was rooting for you.

That's lame that the whole show, designed to end with a wedding, only shot for about a week. :phhht to the producers on that one!

I enjoyed the first episode, though, and am looking forward to the finale.
    Thank you! I should gather up all the posts like yours and foward them to the producers!!!

, Cherub

+ Reply to Thread