+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until midnight**

Just a general question, here . . .

Don't know if anyone watches "'Til Death Do Us Part . . . Carmen and Dave" and maybe I need my eyes examined . . . but I could swear that on the show that featured Carmen's bridal shower, there was a little person female stripper that was named Mika (she came on in a blonde wig) and she was a dead ringer for the Mika that appeared on "The Littlest Groom".

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me, but I could swear that was the same lady! If it was, she sure gets around!

Help! Does anybody know if this is the same lady?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ness; 02-17-2004 at 01:47 PM.

Yes, it's the same lady.

Quote Originally Posted by CherubFreed
    Thanks to both of you for letting me know. The main thing I've been worried about is how scary my drag queen makeup ended up looking on camera.
    which girl were you on the show???

She was the one with the pierced lip.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    She was the one with the pierced lip.
    seriously?!?!

ok....i honestly thought she was soooooo hot!!! i'm serious. i told my friend while we were watching how hot she was and i just loved her hair and style in general. i was so bummed when he didnt keep her around mainly because i wanted to see more of her.

bleh!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by theguru
    seriously?!?!

ok....i honestly thought she was soooooo hot!!! i'm serious. i told my friend while we were watching how hot she was and i just loved her hair and style in general. i was so bummed when he didnt keep her around mainly because i wanted to see more of her.

bleh!
    Thanks!!!
    Your so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Just a general question, here . . .

Don't know if anyone watches "'Til Death Do Us Part . . . Carmen and Dave" and maybe I need my eyes examined . . . but I could swear that on the show that featured Carmen's bridal shower, there was a little person female stripper that was named Mika (she came on in a blonde wig) and she was a dead ringer for the Mika that appeared on "The Littlest Groom".

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me, but I could swear that was the same lady! If it was, she sure gets around!

Help! Does anybody know if this is the same lady?

Thanks!
    I saw that episode but I CANT see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its not her..

It's her, swede. Confirmed by LPchick.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Kocky...I must live in the wrong place then...

Please excuse the late posting, but I had server problems.

Overall, it wasn't a bad show. (Sad we didn't see more of you Cherub.) My biggest complaint was that out of the 12 ladies, they only showed 7 of the names. That's pretty chintzy. I'd be pretty pissed if I went on a reality show, got cut in the first half hour, and nobody gets to know my name/age/occupation.

I'm also not the least bit interested in the tall gals. I was plenty entertained seeing Glen get to know the little ladies. I like Jenny's energy.

I know there's some controversy about this show: is it demeaning, is it exploitational, etc. Speaking as someone who's never even met a little person, I think it's a great way to show the world that they're just normal folks.

I'd like to see them in another setting, where there could be an equal number of men and women. Perhaps something like Big Brother. (They could call it "Little Brother" maybe? )

I'll definately tune in next week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread