+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBC Cans Law Firm

I will miss it....was looking forward to the jury trials. They should have read our posts and tweeked the show accordingly LOL
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Is anyone besides me trying to follow this show on Bravo? What's up with it? I TIVOed it last night, but it was an Angela Bassett movie.

I haven't seen that they have announced the new times on Bravo. I'm betting that what you TIVOed was supposed to be a rerun when it was going to keep playing on NBC.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Bravo ran the original two episodes on 08/30 @ 8 pm. Of course I watched them again, cuz I really do like this show.
    Here is what was listed on Bravo.com as the lineup for Law Firm's episodes;

Sun, Sep 4 6:00 PM The Law Firm

Tue, Sep 6 8:00 PM The Law Firm

Wed, Sep 7 11:00 AM The Law Firm

Tue, Sep 13 8:00 PM The Law Firm

Tue, Sep 13 2:00 AM The Law Firm

Tue, Sep 20 8:00 PM The Law Firm

Tue, Sep 20 2:00 AM The Law Firm

Tue, Sep 27 7:00 PM The Law Firm

Tue, Oct 4 8:00 PM The Law Firm

Bravo.com
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Is anyone still watching this? I am taping them (not sure when they come on exactly) but they are down to 2 lawyers - Olivier and Michael.

FORT Newbie
    I have been watching it, although I missed the episode Saturday a week ago (When they went from 4 to 3 lawyers and Deep was let go).

I'm sorry that NBC canned the show, and that Bravo has been moving it around. It appears to me to be a good education in quality of lawyers and how the competency of the lawyer can make or break a case. There were two weeks in a row when the party that won shouldn't have, but their lawyers really messed up. If people watched, they might have a better understanding of, and appreciation for, a competent attorney (not talking ambulance chasers here). Unfortunately, I think the show might be just a little too dry for the average viewer.

Looks for sure like Mike will win. I really didn't like him at all until last week when he became more human, but he definitely is the best of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    Is anyone still watching this? I am taping them (not sure when they come on exactly) but they are down to 2 lawyers - Olivier and Michael.
    I'm stunned that Olivier hung in that long. I found him pretty interesting, but he seemed like such a loose cannon I thought for sure he'd be shown the door early on.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The last episode I caught was the online gay sports site had the runner's picture on it. Leaving Olivier and Michael.. I only missed the episode where Deep was canned, how ironic, jpo726.

Did I miss the finale episode??

I really enjoyed this show.. too bad it wasn't kept in the "main stream".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm stunned that Olivier hung in that long. I found him pretty interesting, but he seemed like such a loose cannon I thought for sure he'd be shown the door early on.
    He should have been. He was a good speaker, but just wasn't that great of a laywer. I thought Deep was very good and should have outlasted Olivier.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The last episode I caught was the online gay sports site had the runner's picture on it. Leaving Olivier and Michael.. I only missed the episode where Deep was canned, how ironic, jpo726.

Did I miss the finale episode??

I really enjoyed this show.. too bad it wasn't kept in the "main stream".
    The finale was on Sat 10/15. Michael won.

I too thought Olivier should have been dismissed when he yelled/ cursed at the judge. When Deep was dismissed it was b/c of a critical error during the trial. Same with Aileen. And as far as the finale went, Olivier won the last trial but he too made a mistake during the trial ( not bringing in a witness that would have made his case stronger) and that is why MIchael won out over him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast