Native Country:
    France
    Undergrad:
    Arizona State (ASU)
    Law School:
    George Washington University
    Specialty:
    Entertainment Law

Why do you think you are a better lawyer than the other associates?
    Why am I a better lawyer? Well, in my experience, I excel over others in my profession because I work harder than most and I love it more than all. Most lawyers end up in law school still with a silver spoon in their mouths. I didn't; I had to fight for it. I dropped out of high school when I was 16 and only made it back on the academic track when I was 23 - in college. There, I graduated at the top of my class in three years, while still working. I managed to get into a top law school and excelled there as well, graduating first in my class. After graduation, I went from one prestigious clerkship to the next - clerking in federal court, on the Central District of California, and then on the Ninth Circuit. After clerking, I started working for one of the top law firms in the country (a firm whose partners include, among others, a former Secretary of State and a former Solicitor General).

Following that streak, I opened my own firm with two of the most talented young lawyers I know, one of whom I had met at my previous employ. We've never looked back.

What's your verdict on reality TV?
    Not all reality TV is created equal. There are shows whose focus is on bringing out the best of us - and thus appeal to what's good inside of us. That's inspiring. Then there are shows that capitalize on our darker side - the side that can't look away when driving by a car accident. Although those can be entertaining too, they're less than uplifting.

What, in your opinion, is the biggest misconception people have about lawyers and why is it a misconception?
    I can only speak about what is “the biggest misconception people have about lawyers” as it relates to me. Most people believe lawyers to be argumentative and to like conflict. I don't, at least not in my personal life. I find that it takes way too much work to be right. I'd rather be happy.

Something about him looks really weird...

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusicade
    Something about him looks really weird...

It's like a mixture of pouting and something else, but I can't really put my finger on it.

Just going by the previews, I had high hopes for this one being one of my favorites, but he came off as really arrogant on last night's show. At one point (when he was arguing with Jason), he said he didn't care whether he won his case. Huh? I'm going to have a hard time rooting for him even if he did go to ASU.

This guy reminds me of the French guy on the Bachelorette, I can't remember his name though.

K

His name was Fabrice, but we all called him Fabreeze. lol

Ok, I'll admit it...I'm shallow as hell. Boy looked HOT in a suit and glasses last night. Then again, I have a soft spot for Boston Rob and JD on Rock Star:INXS so what can I say?

Didn't really hear what came out of his mouth...*sigh*

If Simon Baker and Benjamin Mckenzie could have a child..

it would look just like Olivier, which isn't a bad thing at all. Anyone else see the resemblance?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zepher; 08-03-2005 at 03:19 AM. Reason: wanted to add something

Ugh, I wish Roy Black has dumped him out of the game last night.

His outburst in front of the judge was ridiculous, imo.
    Highly unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, I wish Roy Black has dumped him out of the game last night.

His outburst in front of the judge was ridiculous, imo.
    Highly unprofessional.
    Most judges would have sanctioned him. Ie. fined him. I think the only thing that saved him is that he actually managed to appear humble in front of Roy Black and didn't try to defend himself. Well, that and the fact that the plaintiff's team in the poster case did an abysmal job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast