+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason

Ugh, how foolish to object to crazy George's remark about cutting off all Dingo's legs and he'd still be a menace.
    Even if George was his client I doubt he'd have grounds to object to that statement or ask that it be stricken (I'm no lawyer though admittedly).

Seemed like a very amateurish mistake.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I'm so sad that he was let go so soon!!

Yea, it was a bone-headed move to object like that (it almost seemed like he was unaware of which side he was representing! ) Yet, Regina deserved to go so much more than he did, IMO-- Jason's objection, while demonstrating bad judgement, didn't hurt the plaintiff's case, yet Regina's way of handling her witness probably had a role in causing her client to lose.
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    I'm so sad that he was let go so soon!!

Yea, it was a bone-headed move to object like that (it almost seemed like he was unaware of which side he was representing! ) Yet, Regina deserved to go so much more than he did, IMO-- Jason's objection, while demonstrating bad judgement, didn't hurt the plaintiff's case, yet Regina's way of handling her witness probably had a role in causing her client to lose.
    Yeah, I hated to see him go too, I would have preferred for Regina to go. I think Jason just lost his concentration for a mo, but it was fatal.
    I dont know if Regina's handling of the witness caused him to lose the case. Clearly the judge did not like the man, but he based his decision on the fact that the man had said he'd pay for it, tho legally he wasnt obliged to do so. The judge said, you have to keep your word.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    Except had that been a real courtroom, the plaintiffs would have been eaten alive in all likelyhood. Roy Black knows this, and that's why he was gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12