Home State:
    California
    Undergrad:
    University of San Diego
    Law School:
    California Western School of Law
    Specialty:
    Business & Entertainment Litigation

Why do you think you are a better lawyer than the other associates?
    I try not to compare myself to others - it's not very productive. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.

What's your verdict on reality TV?
    It should be called "heightened reality TV." No one lives under those circumstances in every day reality. I'm confident "The Law Firm" will move the genre into a more respectable direction, away from the cattiness of most other reality shows.

What, in your opinion, is the biggest misconception that people have about lawyers and why is it a misconception?
    That we are heartless! Most of us aren't! Most started with the intention to help others and fix the injustices in society, but so many lawyers (and other professionals) forget that and get sucked into the competition, money, ego, power and recognition instead of focusing on the service aspect of lawyering.

There was only one photo in the gallery for Elizabeth at the official site.
    The others had three each and they were all taken against the same background.
    It's as though there was a picture daya nd Elizabeth didn't go.

I'm confident "The Law Firm" will move the genre into a more respectable direction, away from the cattiness of most other reality shows.

More lambs for the slaughter.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    "I'm confident "The Law Firm" will move the genre into a more respectable direction, away from the cattiness of most other reality shows."

You just keep telling yourself that! Whatever helps you sleep at night!

I thought I was going to like her until she started crying when they lost their arbitration.

They had a real duffer of a case to argue,imo and it was to their credit that they did put up what appeared to be a good fight.

FORT Fanatic
    Fluff: I thought I was going to like her until she started crying when they lost their arbitration.

Silly silly silly. I wouldnt want her for my lawyer. Pfffffth~~~~

Indeed, she seems to let all her professionalism go at that point, which I found a little disappointing.
    She looks the part that's for sure.
    Very well presented as opposed to Regina for example who always looked a little disheveled.

I hope she can get it together for the next case.
    I'd like to be able to comment on her skills as a lawyer rather than the most memorable thing about her being the fact that she cried at the loss of what seemed to be a fairly impossible case.

+ Reply to Thread