Home State:
    Texas
    Undergrad:
    University of Texas at Austin
    Law School:
    Baylor University
    Specialty:
    Criminal & Entertainment Law

Why do you think you are a better lawyer than the other associates?
    I would consider myself a better lawyer than the other associates because I have more passion, drive, and sincerity in the courtroom, which allows me to better connect with juries. Iím willing to do whatever it takes, within the ethical boundaries, to win the case, and I genuinely care about my clients and their cases. More importantly, Iím much more entertaining in the courtroom than the other associates - I donít put people to sleep when I argue a case, which some of the others are guilty of doing.

What's your verdict on reality TV?
    Reality shows are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of turning average Joes (no pun intended) into quasi-celebrities who will do anything to ride out their 15 minutes of fame. I hope to be able to count myself among such an esteemed group of individuals.

What, in your opinion, is the biggest misconception people have about lawyers and why is it a misconception?
    The biggest misconception about lawyers is that they are lazy and donít care about their clients. Unfortunately, for the most part, itís true, which is why Iíve dedicated myself to challenging these stereotypes when Iím in the courtroom, which you can see for yourself when you see me in action on the show.

Reality shows are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of turning average Joes (no pun intended) into quasi-celebrities who will do anything to ride out their 15 minutes of fame. I hope to be able to count myself among such an esteemed group of individuals.
    In other words, I'm a famewhore and I'm okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    In other words, I'm a famewhore and I'm okay.

Specialty:
    Criminal & Entertainment Law
    Hoping to land clients like Gary Busey and Winona Ryder I suppose
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Not quite sure what to think about this one yet - will have to see more.

I was pleasantly surprised by him on the show.
    A definite "sleeper".
    He seemed very cool, calm and collected and I feel he'll be an asset to his team time and again.

FORT Fanatic
    I donít put people to sleep when I argue a case, which some of the others are guilty of doing.

No, they're sitting there staring at that HAIR.

He's gonna have to be charming and brilliant to overcome his follicle disaster for me.

+ Reply to Thread