• 2 Post By mcmomof2
  • 1 Post By Lynne
  • 3 Post By dagwood
  • 1 Post By navybelle
  • 1 Post By Maveno
  • 1 Post By tapper01

Thread: 9/9 LCS FINALE Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

9/9 LCS FINALE Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

"The Finale" - The remaining five comics perform, after which one is crowned the winner of Season 9.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

Re: 9/9 LCS FINALE Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Well, IMO, the best of the 5 left won. He did the best set and was the funniest of the night. Plus they gave him the pimp spot being last. Glad that he won. He was my favorite of the 5 left.

And, I have to say Norm didn't bother me as much as before. I wonder if someone said something. Although, I thought it was funny, that Roseann and Keenan get along well, also seem to turn to each other and laugh and talk...Norm is always left out it seems. Oh well, I will def. watch again when it comes on. Nice to see a program that makes you laugh.
    Moontat and navybelle like this.

FORT Fanatic

I'm looking forward to the show being on again also.

I'd like for them to make the show longer, and maybe consider going back to the old format of the comedians living together in the house, and/or having them go into the voting booth and say, "I think I'm funnier than..." followed by a head-to-head based on that voting.

An African-American man won last year, and this year also. I'm trying to remember if a woman ever won this show.

I am kind of glad that Ian B. didn't win. As some people commented last week, he had a number of crude jokes about women that got to be too much.

I wish more people would comment on this show.
    Moontat likes this.

I'd like it if the show would go back to the old format as well. And I definitely think they made the right choice. If Andy had won I probably would have vomited

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    I'd like it if the show would go back to the old format as well. And I definitely think they made the right choice. If Andy had won I probably would have vomited
    Same here. She is not funny, I don't understand how she made it to the top 5 over some of the others that I thought were tons funnier.
    Moontat, Imperfect1 and navybelle like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    I'm trying to remember if a woman ever won this show.
    Iliza Shlesinger would be the only one. It's like the opposite of MasterChef, where there's only been one male winner; here, there's only been one female winner.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I liked the winner too, and agree about that Andi woman. Just didn't see the appeal - quirky and it was kinda funny to laugh at her, but really not top-caliber talent there, IMO. I liked the other woman, and several that got cut earlier. Have they ever done live shows, so the audience can vote (AGT style)? Although now that I think of AGT I remember the live votes letting that comedian thru that is really not funny, so cancel the question/idea.

Having them all live together was entertaining to watch, but not sure how necessary it was to winning the show or being a good comedian for that matter. We got to see more of their personalities which was interesting. I bet our eyes would be opened more on that Ian fellow if we'd seen him more than a few minutes at a time! Lol!

Norm is just so odd, I feel tense every time he opens his mouth. Is he going to be mean, rude, or actually compliment someone? Don't care for him and now it affects how I see him as the KFC colonel (=not that funny).
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I was happy with the winner.. although, my favorite joke was when the older af. american joked about being over 40 and falling.

"OH MY GOD, DID YOU SEE THAT? I ALMOST DIED"!!!
    dagwood likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I am happy with the winner. I do miss the old format-head to heads, when they took the candidates on the entertainment bus and things like that.
    Maveno likes this.

+ Reply to Thread