+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Last Comic Standing Show Discussions

FORT Fan

Re: Last Comic Standing Show Discussions

Rod Man is very funny and I think he could win the whole show. It was funny how Ellen was pronouncing his name as if it were a first and last name vs. a stage name. He just seems like a naturally very funny person vs. many comedians where it seems more like a memorized spiel. His southern accent and the way he rambles on adds to the humor.

I miss the way the show used to be where the comedians were all living in a house and they would show funny clips from the house.

I agree Lynne.The clips from the house were funnier than the stand-up acts in most cases
    scoot13 likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was surprised the judges didn't decide both comics (Joe and Monroe) were safe last night and then have a double elimination next week (since it was so hard to make a decision).

Although between the two, I did think Joe was a bit funnier so I agreed with the judges' pick.

To the Point

I thought they were pretty even right up to that last chance. And again I just feel compelled to state that the host is almost more than I can stand to watch. He sucks! (can I say that?)

Yea, I hate the host. I think Joe should have chosen the big black woman, forgot her name. She's not very funny and very unfunny in the Universal Studios tour challenge. I agree that if the judges could not decide, they should do a double elimination sometime down the road. I think Rodman will win this thing, he is naturally funny. Joe will be the runner-up.

I'm so glad Joe moved on. I don't know what it is about him, but he's my top pick way and above the others. I hope he goes on to do great things regardless of where he finishes on this show. I want to see more of him.
    Florimel and Hyper like this.
    Count your blessings!

Guess I'm in the minority but Joe is just not funny to me. I cannot stand his whole schtick. His voice and mannerisms are off-putting.
    And I agree about the host, JB Schmoove. Never heard of him, he is distracting and is painful to watch.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I did NOT like Joe last night. I thought the other guy was way more funny. Joe was referring to the rush Limbaugh Sandra Fluke situation and he basically agreed with rush and called her a slut all over again. I thought it was disgusting.

The other guy wasn't very funny and according to the judges, he lacked the energy that he was more known for so it was a step down. Joe is pretty consistent and after the duel he had the week before where he had to do two sudden death matches because the judges thought both comedians were very funny and could not decide who to eliminate, I don't know why he even got votes. It just proved last week that he is a strong comedian and I would not be avoiding voting for him to go up against. As far as voting who you want to go up against, I would never pick Joe or Rodman.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 07-28-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Looks like Alingon Mitra is kicking a$$ on the internet and further eliminating any comebacks by Last Comic Standing cast offs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcuJrgh-dDk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast