+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/17 LCS Show Discussion

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 7/17 LCS Show Discussion

I am really disappointed this year. I'm not finding much funny, and I love to laugh. I'm not holding out much hope for my continued viewing, unfortunately. I have loved this show in past years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 7/17 LCS Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3138099;
    I am really disappointed this year. I'm not finding much funny, and I love to laugh. I'm not holding out much hope for my continued viewing, unfortunately. I have loved this show in past years.
    That's because they kept some very unfunny people, and let some hysterical ones go (such as Lioz Shem Tov, who did the prop comedy). I would love to know what their criteria for selecting comedians is. It goes beyond humor. Sometimes it doesn't even involve humor, IMO!

It surprises me when anyone says they liked Paul Foot. My hubby and I barely cracked a smile during his whole routine on last week's show. And it was pretty much the same every other time we saw him. Couldn't believe he made it this far. I could never stand God's Pottery, and think I've laughed at Sean once. There are some talented comedians, and fortunately we haven't lost any of them yet. Hopefully the top 5 will really be the 5 funniest. But I'm sure not everyone will agree on who the top 5 are.

What about the top 10 funniest jokes (or however they were classified) on the show two weeks ago? I'd say half weren't even funny! It sure didn't say much for the show. If I'd never watched the show before, I probably would think I shouldn't waste any more of my time on it if that's the best they have to offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234