+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they chose 8 comedians and let them do their thing and the audience voted and the top two went on to semi finals. That would be a total of 8 regular shows, 2 shows of semifinals and 1 final show. Just a gig, nothing like staging heckling, not "feel good" exercises.

I'm glad Reep won!

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

This is an email that I sent to NBC regarding this show - please chime in and add to our voice if you agree:

I just wanted to write you - myself and several of my friends agree on this point with your show "Last Comic Standing"

We don't think it's fair to allow comics who have already had a cable television appearance / show to compete on this show. It seems like only new and unknown comics should be competing on a show like this - not someone who is already established.

I hate to compare you with your competitors - but it would be a bit like Mariah Carey competing on American Idol.

We were disgusted at how many comics we had seen that we already knew and had seen on Comedy Central, HBO or other comedy specials - what's worse is they were using the very same jokes they had on those cable specials.

Please keep your competition fresh and give the up and coming performers a chance rather than ones who have already been established.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12