+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

8/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until 1:00 AM ET.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

LG.

Re: 8/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Wow, no posts on show night yet? I'm sad that so many of my favorites were in the elimination round as it will make the finale much less enjoyable for me. My hubby says he's through with it this season. I'll still watch, but *sniff*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't blame your husband.

It seems like the production team sends the worst comedians through every year. I'm really tired of it.

I never expected to see the winner tonight win. The other two comedians were far better.

LG.

yup, that's what we thought too. The weakest of the three sets (that we saw, anyway) was the winner of the head-to-head-to-head and I was very sad to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm putting this in spoilers even though the SHOW HAS AIRED but it just seems weird that no-one is in the thread . . . MATT, sniff, oh poor Matt, why can't he be in the finals! Why not Jerry Dee or anyone, spare Matt! and Doug too, who was also a favorite because I love him on Best Week Ever, but really I'd actually pay money to see Matt (if he sticks around the US and actually comes to MN)
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

CCL

Too bad about Matt. I was hoping they'd pick Gerry Dee as the third. Ralph was my least favourite of the final three; I just find him a bit smug and his humour seems like it's stuff that I've heard before.
    Not a fan of Amy's but I was impressed with how she kept her cool in the challenge.
    With Matt gone I'm not particularly thrilled with the final five. I'll probably continue to watch but not avidly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ralph was HORRIBLE! This shows that the producers are intent on letting a "name" get through. Unfortunately the name should've been Sabrina Matthews. Doug slays us each time. Really pissed that he didn't got through. I'm terribly dissappointed in this year's show. Much more so than last year.

While Matt's wasn't as strong, I thought Doug & Ralph were wrong. They should've picked Gerry (ICK!) or Jon (Double ICK!).

How much you want a bet that while Amy was fairly funny during the challenge, they automatically put her through because she's the last female????? They wouldn't have that problem if Sabrina Matthews was still there.

And I thought Lavelle's reaction to Amy's winning was a bit over the top. She's not bad, she's been better that some of the other comics IMO(Gerry??? Jon??? Dante??? Ralph!!@!!)

And I'll miss the budding Matt/Amy showmance.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2529470;
    How much you want a bet that while Amy was fairly funny during the challenge, they automatically put her through because she's the last female?????
    Oh, I don't think so. I've found her to be quite funny right from the start, with a few misfires, of course. She's certainly funnier than Ralph, and Lavelle, and Gerry, and John. Actually, I guess that makes her the funniest comic still kinda standing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

LG.

I think Amy was certainly in the top 5 and deserves to be in the finals, and I also think that she had an advantage in the final challenge because she seemed less thrown off by the "ladies" in the challenge booths. Go Amy, but I still miss Matt.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone remember Amy's joke to the nun? I thought it was hilarious.

That was the only good one to the nun. Doug's was over the top, but funny. I thought the drag queen very difficult to please. Matt's joke to her was pretty good, but he/she didn't crack smile.

I also liked Lavelle's crack to the clown about Twinkies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast