+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until 1:00 AM ET.
    Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Re: 8/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I... am... still... funnier...

...than Gerry Dee, at the very least.

Wow, the "medieval comedy" was LAME.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Lame indeed. Once again, the only person I find to be remotely entertaining is Amy. And maybe Debra a bit.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Okay, I liked Matt's bit. So apparently the two young virgins are my favourites right now.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2512491;
    Okay, I liked Matt's bit. So apparently the two young virgins are my favourites right now.

I agree.

I'm glad Matt won the head to head. He was really funny and that last line cracked me up!

Can anyone tell me why Doug Benson is still in this? That is the most unfunny man I've ever seen. I was hoping he would be the one to go.

Who's the other virgin? Amy?

I love Medieval Times, but the challenge was lacking. Amy was semi-funny. Guess she's my favorite so far.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2512746;
    I agree.

I'm glad Matt won the head to head. He was really funny and that last line cracked me up!

Can anyone tell me why Doug Benson is still in this? That is the most unfunny man I've ever seen. I was hoping he would be the one to go.
    Must be a taste thing. I think Benson is hilarious--in most cases. His "medieval comedy" was NOT a highlight though. But he was always the best part of Best Week Ever, when he was on that show, and he seems to do best when he can be flat out sarcastic.

I guess comedy IS subjective. I think Gerry Dee is very unfunny, but apparently he's got a big following.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

I think Matt and Amy might be more than friends *wink wink*

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2512816;
    I guess comedy IS subjective. I think Gerry Dee is very unfunny, but apparently he's got a big following.
    I agree with you about Gerry Dee.
    I like both Debra and Matt so this face-off sucked for me. I would have liked some other comics to go first (Gerry Dee, for example. Or Amy - I don't find her funny at all). But I'm glad that Matt is still in the running.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Enjoyed Matt last night - initially I didn't expect him to go far in this show and the more I see him, the more I enjoy him.

I do agree with Krom though - I find Doug Benson very funny. I love when he said something about Dante (last week) without saying it. I like his sarcasm. Not sure if he actually works on this show, but I like him.

Not feeling the Lavell love at all. And Gerry Dee seems to be the kind of guy who needs a longer set to be funny (as I'm sure might be the case with a lot of comics). Real hard to set up a joke in 90 seconds if that's not your style.

I did say "I wonder what PG thinks of this joke, or this setup" while I was watching. addicted to FoRT much?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast