+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

They are all still a blur in my mind. None of them are standing out and the ones who have? They didn't get put through! I'm watching and thinking "ooo this person is really funny" and dang if they don't make it! I guess I just don't get what the judges find funny.

I didn't get the Lori Chase selection, I didn't find her funny. She was the one with the sweater that had those dangling things down the front of it. She reminded me of an over active poodle that needed to be tranquilized.

I liked Dwayne Kennedy (he was so smooth) and Michelle Buteau (Mas leche.. heee) and Ari Barker (the freezing torso & hot arms) I don't think any of those got picked. I also really liked Richard Ryder.

What ever happened to the "I want my bologna" girl? I don't remember seeing her in the call backs and I watched it twice.

They sent through three that I liked. Debra DiGiovanni (Car hair single woman), Ralph Harris (I peed a little guy), and Andi Smith (Pass the dirty ketchup girl).

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2449335;
    I liked Dwayne Kennedy (he was so smooth) and Ari Barker (the freezing torso & hot arms) I don't think any of those got picked.
    Both Dwayne and Arj have advanced to the second round.

pg--always trying to be useful--seattle

Thank you! I wasn't sure. I really liked those two.

The recap was odd because it didn't show all the ones who advanced. Like the mom (j-crew ghetto), they didn't show her advancing and being the fan favorite for that night.

(LOL I said car hair and not cat hair.. ooops.. typos are the bane of my existence)

LG.

Krom - I LOVE the Mr. T and Triumph avatar *thanks much!*, and I had no idea that Triumph got replaced by McGruff. Too funny. Triumph (and the Late Show with Conan O'Brien) were sued by pets.com for intellectual property infringement and won, as I recall.

Back to LCS, what are they going to do with the format of this show if they're not having "a house" or boat or whatever for background this season? Are they keeping more comics and having more head-to-heads and more eliminations? I know that most of the comics can't keep coming up with 10 minutes of "new" material each week, so they will either need to keep lots of people coming to the mike or have something else to show us.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234