+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 6/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I love the Gina girl, the black lady from London...she was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by LovesBoots;2447035;
    Didn't Thea Vidale from the LA auditions used to have a TV show?
    Yeah. I immediately recognized the name. I didn't remember where from, but it was easy to find out...

Thea (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She's been in a lot of stuff:

Thea Vidale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The WWE is one recent thing, not that I watch that. But she was JUST in an Ugly Betty episode last October.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2446932;
    I vote for Krom to host the show. Seriously. I check out a show if I see his post. At least I know I will get a chuckle.
    I second that. At the very least, you could audition for the show. Your act could be all about reality tv. If you went back over a bunch of your posts, you'd see that you already have your set written! hehe

Yeah, but you know how some people say that they "think better on their feet?"

Well I think better on my ass.

If I get off of my Office Chair, all the wit just sinks back down to my Gluteus Maximus. It only flows freely through the rest of my body when that pressure is applied to it.

LG.

ah Krom, I remember when you had Triumph the Insult Comic Dog as your avatar (before the glorious reign of Mr. T, magnificent as it is), and I still picture you as Triumph. You're a great audience - to POOP ON!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The newest episode is repeating today from 7 to 8 on Bravo. The recap episode isn't airing though.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2447766;
    ah Krom, I remember when you had Triumph the Insult Comic Dog as your avatar (before the glorious reign of Mr. T, magnificent as it is), and I still picture you as Triumph. You're a great audience - to POOP ON!
    But T and Pooch T are old friends! Hollywood lunch buddies!

Triumph was supposed to even guest star in T's cartoon. They got to the sketching stage (see attached pic) but then Triumph demanded too many perks and too much free stuff in his dressing room, and harassed the female staff by referring to them constantly as "bitches", so in the final version they went with McGruff The Crime Dog instead.

A late and vaguely off topic reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2446940;
    (pg13) seems to watch this on tape though (don't blame him... fast forward/skip keys ROCK).
    I actually try to watch the show live...and just watch it, as a fan (which I am.)

I'm on the West Coast, so I wouldn't be able to participate with the first pass of those who watch the show and comment on it while it happens anyway...

But, more importantly...I like the idea that the Show Discussion threads are for you guys to shine--the fans who are the most important part of the FORT.

I get a chance to talk (and talk and talk) about the show in my recap (which, yes, I do go back to a taped version I make of the show to make certain I don't miss anything.)--and I think it's important for these Show Discussion threads to be totally open to what EVERYONE has to think about the show...without me hovering over the thread and (as I sometimes worry I do) scaring some people away from sharing their thoughts.

But I'm always available to answer whatever questions you might have as best as I can...and I'm always reading these threads, because I, too, remain a fan of reality tv and a fan of the FORT...and I love reading what everybody thinks!

Pause. Rewind. Erase.
    pg--sucking the oxygen out of whatever rooms I walk into--seattle

Quote Originally Posted by LovesBoots;2447035;
    Didn't Thea Vidale from the LA auditions used to have a TV show?
    Yeah, it shocked me to see her on there...I remember her show. Brandy played her daughter. If I recall correctly it was reported that they didn't get along too well on the set.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I Googled Thea Vidale and, apparently, she has appeared on Ugly Betty as well.

(Krom - you're out of control!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast