+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ant - Judge

Re: Ant - Judge

Sadly, new Ant is not an improvement. Ugh. That toupee is just AWFUL. I already Kathleen Madigan, but when she said "You're sitting here. You've got your hair on. Just give them a chance", my love ratcheted up a few notches.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2442602;
    Sadly, new Ant is not an improvement. Ugh. That toupee is just AWFUL. I already Kathleen Madigan, but when she said "You're sitting here. You've got your hair on. Just give them a chance", my love ratcheted up a few notches.
    That was hilarious. I am glad they have a woman judge this time around,.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Maybe I've watched too many episodes of "The Twilight Zone"--but I'm now sort of worried that Mario Cantone is about to be erased from human history, replaced by "new" Ant.

If you don't know who Mario Cantone is, you might remember him best from "Sex & The City"--or if you saw "The Aristocrats"--he's the one who did the joke as if it were being told by Liza Minelli.

Mario is a stand-up...a screechingly queeny stand-up.

...and if you do a Google image search for Mario and then compare those results to the picture of the "new" Ant--maybe YOUR mind will go all X-Files on you like MINE has...

pg--Don't worry, it's not a pod.--seattle

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by pg13;2442760;
    Maybe I've watched too many episodes of "The Twilight Zone"--but I'm now sort of worried that Mario Cantone is about to be erased from human history, replaced by "new" Ant.

If you don't know who Mario Cantone is, you might remember him best from "Sex & The City"--or if you saw "The Aristocrats"--he's the one who did the joke as if it were being told by Liza Minelli.

...and if you do a Google image search for Mario and then compare those results to the picture of the "new" Ant--maybe YOUR mind will go all X-Files on you like MINE has...

I know who Mario is and I totally agree with you.....!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2442602;
    Ant may be an ass, but he's not dumb. He's perfectly aware how horrible and noticeable the toupe is, and I bet its his notion that its coming off as some kind of joke. Which it isn't, because its pathetic, but I'm supposing Madigan's comment is the first of many we will hear about the animal sitting on his head.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by pg13;2442760;

The catfights and snarking between he and Sanford were hilarious!

FORT Fanatic

I guess I must be the only person living who actually likes Ant. I preferred the delightfully queenly old Ant, though. The new Ant is hardly recognizable.

Krom, thanks for the Ant picture! I guess I did think the old Ant should have been pudgier, but until I actually saw it,....
    I still enjoy Ant, as I still would enjoy Ralphie May. The old Ant, at the residence part of the show, cracked me up because I know a few friends who could outrank him, and probably would!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12