+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/08 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/08 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 1 a.m. Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

FORT Newbie
    it's been ok so far. i missed the first 2 guys bc i was talking to my girl on the phone. this guy is ok.

Josh Blue continues his line of making fun of his handicap while Ty Barnett re-uses material... not that re-using the same material week after week is a bad thing. Just ask Dat Phan.

FORT Newbie
    cant wait for jay mohr and john hefron

FORT Newbie

Who left?

For those of us on the West Coast, who left tonight?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ImA1032 View Post
    Josh Blue continues his line of making fun of his handicap while Ty Barnett re-uses material... not that re-using the same material week after week is a bad thing. Just ask Dat Phan.
    I agree. Both to my surprise were very weak tonight.

Josh's strength is when he is NOT making jokes about his disability. Unfortunately it's all he did tonight.

And Ty recycling old jokes in the FINALE? Not good.

FORT Newbie
    Josh will be the winner hands down. Ty re-using material cost him any support he had from the regular viewers, but he probably had no chance anyway.
    Tonight's show dragged on so much I kept switching the channel to Rockstar. 40 minutes into the hour before the real show begins?! Just skip the opening acts and make it a half hour show if they can't come up with more material from the contestants. We've been complaining they picked the wrong comics for the house, but if those were the 2 best runner-ups we got nothing to complain about. What happened to Nikki Payne? she's the one I'd pay to see.

Ewww! Nikki Payne? You've got to be kidding me.

Ty was very good but he repeated a joke from last week, what's up with that??! He should have just ended it coz he ran out of time and got cut off anyway. Josh is running out of material, don't know how long he can keep it up.

The LCD comics I wanted to see were Doug Benson and Wild Willy. They were the bestest....i mean the goodest. Yikes! Theo Von repeated the joke that he did last time and the same joke he has on the internet! What the...! How dumb can you get?

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I was entertained. I enjoyed Ty, altho Josh was a close second. I thought it was right that Chris left. I'll be happy no matter what happens tonight.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anyone know if I can catch last night's show anytime this week? Missed most of it. Thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast