+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Doug Benson? Is this "Best Week Ever Standing"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

condom aisle? I don't get it.

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    He was pretty funny the first time we saw him, he had this funny Kevin Federline fight/dance set. But the second time (last week) he was kind of sexist and stupid. Something about women were made to cook because they come with built in milk and eggs so when he comes to the bedroom with a spatula you better have an omelet ready. Okay, I totally butchered that but it was along those lines.
    No, it was "If God didn't want you to cook, why did he put milk and eggs in your body? Ladies, you're basically a walking omelet with a hairdo and a shoe obsession...frickin' Grand Slam breakfast. So don't complain when I bring syrup in the bedroom."

God why do I remember that? Kill me. Anyway, Mike Bochetti=Jay London. Seriously it's the SAME ACT. It bothers me.
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

I have the feeling that Doug Benson would've been funnier if we saw his whole set. They were rolling and I was just kind of, eh, that was a little clever. I think his set probably needed the build up.

Ok they pick 5...I can only think of 4.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ok..I'm a Doug Benson fan...I've always liked him on VH1 and I liked him tonight..he has just enough smartass in him that makes me giggle....

I'd like Doug, lisp girl and NYC lady to make it....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I have the feeling that Doug Benson would've been funnier if we saw his whole set. They were rolling and I was just kind of, eh, that was a little clever. I think his set probably needed the build up.
    That means he made it and the set was edited to preserve material for later episodes.

Like he WOULDN'T make it? He's one of the best of the Best Week Ever comedians. He gets as much work as Kathy Griffin these days.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin11287 View Post
    No, it was "If God didn't want you to cook, why did he put milk and eggs in your body? Ladies, you're basically a walking omelet with a hairdo and a shoe obsession...frickin' Grand Slam breakfast. So don't complain when I bring syrup in the bedroom."
    Wow, you really liked that joke! I knew I butchered it. Good memory, Griffin11287.

Bill Dwyer was also the tacky gameshow host on "That 70's House" on MTV last year. I forget his character/host name. He also hosted Celebrity Dodgeball on the Gameshow Network (GSN), which I only know because it came on right before the TAR reruns last year on that network.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Was that the TIVO guy? If so, I like what he presented.

+ Reply to Thread