+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 6/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

If they were going to add 2 additional comics, wouldn't it have been fairer to add one from the first night and one from the second night......There were several funny comics from the first night that were passed over (i.e Willy)

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I'm already missing Nikki Payne (and her lisp) I laughed out loud many times during her routine but some of the others I didn't but they still got through. Oh well, still will be watching
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Fogey
    Nikki was pretty funny but her act is limited as is Josh Blue's. When your act is about your handicap or a distinct atribute or fault it gets old, very, very fast. I would not be able to endure an hour of either Josh or Nikki.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    Nikki was pretty funny but her act is limited as is Josh Blue's. When your act is about your handicap or a distinct atribute or fault it gets old, very, very fast. I would not be able to endure an hour of either Josh or Nikki.
    But all comics have a thing. That's how they build a fan base. Roseanne was the angry housewife. Jeff Foxworthy is the country bumpkin. Jerry Seinfeld is... about nothing but the obvious. But people pay to watch them on stage for more than a couple of minutes...

+ Reply to Thread