+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    Ha! It's funny that I come here and discover other people thought Nikki should have been picked too! What a disappointment that she wasn't picked! She was really funny! Best of the night!

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    I'm a big old stick in the mudd, I didn't like Brendan Walsh because his material was kind of too touchy for me. I don't think the teacher-student scandals are very funny.
    I have to agree with you 100% on this..
    I don't think his act was funny at all, I just kept thinking
    would you feel that way if it was your daughter and her
    teacher... Not at all funny
    Last edited by hotrocks; 06-14-2006 at 05:57 PM.
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they simply showed the funniest stuff from the comics who didn't make it and the mediocre stuff from the best comics. Because I really can't imagine their choices based on what we saw. But if that's true, what's really the point in watching this part then?

Either they're editing it to make it less funny or they chose very badly. Either way this doesn't bode well for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade View Post
    Stella was horrible, how did she make it? With those bad cheating on my husband jokes.
    I couldn't remember her name, but you are soo right,
    I didn't think she was at all funny, too loud to brassy..
    I guess it's the funniest, but who ever they want to
    goes into the house, she shouldn't have made it..

ohh well I just have to wait and see
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

Ad me to the WTF camp.

Stella's jokes were stale and cliched and tasted like last months microwave meal. I can't beleive she made it.

And was Rebecca the bad farting gal? That annoyed me SO much because she did have a great set-up and drew me in and then blew the opportunity on the same joke every nine-year old knows.

Nikki had me rolling at the end, when she said she had a lisp and a roll of duct tape and knew that meant hollywood (or something like that). And the bad seque guy was kind of funny too. But those two that made it? NO friggin' way.

Sigh.

FORT Regular
    I think now I understand why NBC's viewer numbers are so low compared to other network channels; they've lost their credibility. The producers think they know what the watchers want, but they really have no clue. The selection for the finalists on LCS is a case in point. Seriously, what were they thinking! Stella is more angry than she is funny.

Well, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought Nikki should have gotten in the house. Stella wasn't funny at all!

This really has taken all of the fun out of it for me!

Lex
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought Nikki deserved to be in the house instead of Stella.

I was very happy that Kristin and Gabriel made it. Out of the 7 that were picked this week, they were my favorites. But I was disappointed that Nikki Payne, Gerry Dee and Marik didn't make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Only if you have a time machine. This show was shot months ago.

The online viewers choice has nothing to do with what we are seeing. It's totally separate and has no affect on the show.
    But will it affect future episodes? I hope I didn't vote for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDinkino View Post
    I was hoping that Malik S (spelling?) would make it, he was really the only person that had me ROTFL
    I think I laughed the most with Malik, I thought for sure he would make it. The rest were just 'eh'. But the judges certainly picked the least funniest of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    I keep thinking they're going to say, FOOLED YOU! All the other people are actually in the house and all of youse are out!
    Me too!!! I was like, the choices can't be for real, this has to be a joke - they were HORRIBLE!! At the end when Anthony Clark said there is a surprise twist, I thought he was going to say none of those 5 made it and it was a joke. LOL I mean, that would be a cruel joke but I was just wishfully thinking.

FORT Newbie
    Not too familiar with the names but the Dwyer guy sucked. Don't know how he manage to get in the house as well as the pregnant chick. Ol' girl with the lisp should have made in the house along with short dude with the shiny shirt over them two. This is my first time really following the show and I was amazed at some of the people they put in the house. I mean did they get to see something live that we didn't see on TV cause I didn't get it some of these picks at all...

+ Reply to Thread