+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/13 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    I did not find Stella funny either. I was very surprised they picked her. The preview for next week shows one comic calling her HoseAnna. Now thats funny.

Like everyone else, I was not happy with almost all the picks tonight.

I thought Doug Benson was actually pretty funny. They showed Tim Meadows rolling in laughter with him. I don't know how he didn't make it.

Both weeks choices were for the most part freakin' random

The picks...eh. Not a fan right now. I actually laughed more with them, and laughed more at Stella.

FORT Fogey
    Stella? Oh dear god, this woman's act is horrific. I guess they think she will create some action in the house. Not sure about that. I have been pregnant twice and naps were high on my list of ways to kill an hour or two.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    what a farce - Stella was not funny - her material was not funny - she can barely breathe for goodness sake. I thought Rebecca was horrible. I thoroughly enjoyed Nikki and Jon Fisch
    Last edited by marybethp; 06-14-2006 at 07:04 AM.

Once again Last Comic Standing chooses “might be interesting in the house” over funny. Seriously people that pregnant chick sucked! And Bill Dwier (sp?)! I thought the whole point was to give UNKNOWN comics a chance at stardom! I mean I see that guy on TV all the time already.

I know I'm beating a horse to death here, but Nikkie didn't get in? WTF is wrong with the Saved by the Bell producer jackass? I laughed to the point of pain during her act, and then when I angrily went into the bedroom and told Mr. Rattus what a farce I had just seen and did the "showing your boobs when you're angry" joke for him, we both laughed mightily again. I can understand that they want to draw a larger audience by showing some in-the-house shenanigans, but surely a group of genuinely funny people can cause enough drama to attract the masses and those of us who actually like comedy would be appeased by a genuine contest of wit.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Hmm, sounds like I was spared some disappointment. My power went out during the last 15 minutes and didn't come back on until 3 am. I'm going to catch the rerun on Bravo tonight so I can be mad with everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    I keep thinking they're going to say, FOOLED YOU! All the other people are actually in the house and all of youse are out!
    AMEN!!
    Why don't they just do away with the audition process and put who they want in the house, because thats what they do any how.

Very frustrating watching much better comedians passed over for those that are not near as funny. Last night only two of those chosen were good IMO.

+ Reply to Thread