+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 5/30 Show Discussion **spoilers**

hey. dont really post much and never really watched this show before... seems funny though. Thought I would through this out there... i am pretty sure i recognize nikki payne from some stupid much music show (shes pretty easy to remember, very funny) with all these music videos being picked apart?!? Anyone know what I am talking about?

Was anyone else disapointed that the 19yo from Californnia didn't make it further? I thought she had some great jokes, especially with the Gay dad and all.

Oh and on a side note, for a change, BuckStar actually had 2 decent jokes.

FORT Fan
    I was disappointed that the 19 year old didn't make it too. I think it might have more to do with the involvement in the reality aspect of the show than her talent. I know they had all kinds of problems trying to deal with the under age Michelle on Big Brother in regards to alcohol in the house.

I did notice that she is one of the constestants that fans are voting on at the official site. I plan to vote for her. I think she deserves more exposure.

And at the same time, the did allow that Tall red head girl to move on, and I thought she wasn't nearly as good. (I never remember names, but i'm sure everyone can remember who i'm talking about) They put her in because of eye candy. But you have to expect that I guess.

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Was anyone else disapointed that the 19yo from Californnia didn't make it further? I thought she had some great jokes, especially with the Gay dad and all.
    I liked those jokes from her as well. I noticed that she is one of four eliminated contestants who you can vote on to return (on NBC's site). They give us a clip of her whole set. Her jokes that didn't involve her gay dad weren't that funny.

[QUOTE=pg13;1923682]Greetings FORTskateers,

Some of you remember me from discussions of previous LCS seasons (and a couple of you might have noticed my long ass posts in TAR or PR threads...) Heck, I even got into an online argument with Sean Kent from Season 1 (and met up with Sean at a comedy club here in Seattle last year to apologize...) I've worked with Mordal, Heffron, Kahaney, and Pescatelli...

Hey Pg13.. I think I read some of your comments at the cringehumor site. If I am wrong, please forgive me.
    The only reason I was going to watch this season was because one of my favorite comics was going to be on the show. After reading the spoilers at cringehumor, I am not going to waste my time since he will be booted off early.
    Thanks for the info.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey
    pg13, thanks for your comments. There is a thread in this section "The spoiler thread" that gives some eliminations. I would love to hear more of what you know and you can post anything there.

We all know this show is manipulated far more than some of the other reality shows. I do not watch anticipating anything more than some laughs.

So, please, continue to fill us in on everything, including the winner if you know who it is.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 06-04-2006 at 06:27 AM.

I suppose that I should make it clear that I was NOT the source of the spoilers available from the Cringe Humor site (which were originally gathered from the Shecky Magazine site--and I was not the source for them, either...)

I do know some of the participants in this year's show--they are under strict confidentiality agreements, I'm sure...and I've respected that and I haven't talked to them aboutt he show or the specifics.

However, I do read both Cringe Humor and Shecky Magazine...and I could sense a positive vibe coming from certain people...so I've got an idea that what I've read may have some validity--but I'm finding out how accurate those spoilers are along with each of you...

Sorry I can't be more of an inside source here...but I'll tell you anything I know.

pg

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine View Post
    My favorites so far are Josh Blue...the CP guy. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I love that little preview they showed of him..."just so you know, you are all going to hell for laughing at me." My other favorite is the lady that said she went to the gym with a cassette player and they thought she had a bomb strapped to her. Is that "Penny Marshall II"?
    I liked these two too.

I also liked Roz. Roz reminds me of someone who might be your funny co-worker if you had a government job. I'll bet she does well on improv nights. I can see her cracking jokes in the laundromat now!

+ Reply to Thread