+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Last Comic Standing 4' Premieres May 30 on NBC

Yeah, I'll tune in..definitely! BUT, I'll echo everyone else's thoughts about it, if it starts getting screwy again, I'll drop it just as fast as I did the last season.

I think the problem was a lot of politics with the judges, host and some comedians. So hopefully the "cast" change will be unadulterated and entertaining this time around.

I still say the funniest thing EVER in reality history.. was when they played Hide "N See with Dat Phan, and they all stopped playing and left him waiting anxiously for hours in his lil hiding spot!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I still say the funniest thing EVER in reality history.. was when they played Hide "N See with Dat Phan, and they all stopped playing and left him waiting anxiously for hours in his lil hiding spot!!
    OMG! I forgot all about that. It was hilarious. I think I was crying from laughing so hard poor Dat

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel1680 View Post
    OMG! I forgot all about that. It was hilarious. I think I was crying from laughing so hard poor Dat
    You forgot that??? That was a classic TV moment that I'll never forget! That and the Dave and Rich show in the bathtub.

FORT Fogey
    That "exclusive talent contract with NBC" is priceless. Just ask any of the previous winners.

The whole treatment of Alonzo, in how they handled season three ticked me off.
    Wait, what happened with Alonso? And were there 3 seasons? I only remember 2.

What really made it funny was when he found out they weren't even looking for him he said, "I'm not playing hide and seek with you guys anymore."

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I'll definitly check it out. I just hope its as good as it was the first season.
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-26-2006 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Just removing the color tags :)
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

I did enjoy the first two seasons but season three was just plain bad. I'm not so sure about the Yes Dear guy, but I do like Kathy.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Yes that was awesome. Remember Dat hiding saying "They will never find me here" and then asking the camera crew to go away or they would find him.

Sadly I have only a few funny moments from season two.....umm actually can't think of any right now. Season 1 was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by moody View Post
    Wait, what happened with Alonso? And were there 3 seasons? I only remember 2.
    Season 3 was battle of the seasons and Alonzo won. However, the show was pulled before the finale aired and you could only see the finale on Comedy Central.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast