+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you mean it isn't over???

What do you mean it isn't over???

According to Fox Reality.com and Variety, NBC is moving ahead with plans to air LAST COMIC STANDING 4...

No word on whether Jay Mohr will be involved--I'm guessing no, who's with me there?

There's talk that Caroline's in New York has scheduled auditions--but while both Fox Reality.com and Variety mention that applications are available on NBC.com...they don't seem to be...

After the way that NBC dealt with LCS3, I'm not certain how to feel about this news. It seems like this particular ship has sailed, frankly...however the current director of programming was always a fan of LCS1 & LCS2 and admits that LCS3 was a hastily conceived, badly produced and rushed onto the fall schedule when it had always been a nice summer alternative to reruns...

So...we may all be gathering here again on the FORT to discuss theories of comedy, house politics and whether not-playing hide and seek is in fact meaner than unleashing someone's undercooked comedy act on the comedy clubs of America...

See you then?

pg--by the way, I got to work with John Heffron, Tammy Pescatelli and again with Cory Kahaney since we last talked...and I got to meet Sean Kent and saw him perform...and he did very well, he was quite funny...and he didn't remember the little argument the two of us had right here on the FORT during LCS3--seattle

As much as I didn't like LCS3....I was able to go to a taping and finally get to see my favorite, Dat Phan, perform a routine.

As for the show coming back....as long is goes back to how it was season one and two I have no problems with it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Well, I'm still a disgruntled viewer and I don't see how NBC can possibly get me to trust them again after last time. And if Jay Mohr isn't involved you can definitely count me out. I know he wasn't a favorite among FORTers, but to me it would be like watching Survivor without Probst.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well, I'm still a disgruntled viewer and I don't see how NBC can possibly get me to trust them again after last time. And if Jay Mohr isn't involved you can definitely count me out. I know he wasn't a favorite among FORTers, but to me it would be like watching Survivor without Probst.
    I agree. I wouldn't trust NBC in a reality show again. They burned me that bad. Not showing the finale, after it's advertised? How could anyone trust NBC again?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

+ Reply to Thread