+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***SPOILER*** possibly the winner...

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I agree 100 percent! Regardless of who won or lost, the winner deserved a night. On NBC.

I would have liked to see a longer set by the winner. No matter which one it was, there are things I liked about all four.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fan
    Well, I wanted Dave to win out of the four remaining (if not Dave, then Voss) - but hey - congrats to Alonzo........I think the coverage has been good for almost all of the comics - and I now have some new (to me anyway) great comics that I wouldn't have heard if it weren't for LCS and LCS2. They have all in one way or another entertained me - what more can you ask for?

Cool, I gave all my votes to him. He deserved it! I thought without his so-so set in LCS2 finals he would've won that one, too.

Well, it's finally official. It was announced on Comedy Central tonight. I gave all my votes to Alonzo.Alonzo won. Dave was second, which is how it should have been. He was better than John or Rich. John was 3rd and Rich was 4th.

FORT Fan
    I am SO very confused. When did the television audience get a chance to vote? The last thing I remember, Kathleen Madigan got voted off (boo hiss). Then there were four finalists. Then NBC cancelled the show. Then there was some hoo-ha about Father of the Pride. Then Comedy Central said they were airing the final episode -- announcing the winner -- this weekend. How can there be a winner if no one had the opportunity to vote? What did I miss?

Anyone? Bueller?

The last show ( before the show last night ) was October 5th. The final four performed and then the voting was open at the end of the show that night. The decision by NBC to can the episode that announced the winner came after the voting was over. Comedy Central made the decision to pick up the final episode that announced the winner. Hope that clears it up.

Rab
    Since when was Dave ever funny? I will never understand...

But anyways I'm glad Alonzo won.

FORT Newbie
    Will LCS be returning for a Season 4?

Unlikely, since NBC cancelled LCS3 due to low ratings.

I think there will be a season 4...

Comedy Central would be glad to have it...if NBC chooses not to show it, that would be fine...as for the bad ratings for Season 3...it was NBC's fault anyways...the nice thing about Season 1 and 2 was the introduction of new comedy and comedians to the American Public...Season 3 was a rehash...and seemed like a repeat...

Keith S. :{)>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12