+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No Final episode?

I wonder if NBC was ever the company meant to give out the quarter mil . If they were, and then ditched the idea, that's pretty underhanded. At least Rolaids plans to give out the cash (Rolaids? Comedy? That's just odd).
    Mystery of the Universe #3994 - Dat Phan winning LCS1.

Pea
    FORT Newbie
    I sent an email to NBC, not only letting them know how insulting it was to us loyal viewers, but also that I am not going to watch any reality/competition shows that NBC may air in the future. Why should we when we invest our time and they don't even bother to show a finale?

So, don't just complain about no finale...let them know you won't watch any reality show of theirs at all.
    Pea

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pea
    I sent an email to NBC, not only letting them know how insulting it was to us loyal viewers, but also that I am not going to watch any reality/competition shows that NBC may air in the future. Why should we when we invest our time and they don't even bother to show a finale?

So, don't just complain about no finale...let them know you won't watch any reality show of theirs at all.

With so much reality TV on.......its only right to air a finale of an episode.....i mean its just like reading a book and the last 50 pages are ripped out. I just fear now that if there may not be no finale of the apprentice. *Hangs head in shame*....the comics busted their tails just to get this far, and...even a 30 minute episode would mean a lot to us. I think NBC's problem was that the ratings weren't as good as their other shows.
    "As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything. You Feel Less Pain" - Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    No, the NBC website just states that the winner will be revealed during the Father of the Pride marathon on Tuesday. You can email NBC from nbc.com.

sounds like they're fishing for more viewers for father of the pride .... personally, i wasn't impressed with that show and don't care to sit through a "marathon" of it just to find out who won.

I thought the show was called "Last Comic Standing,"

NOT

"4 confused comics left standing and then NBC cancels the show because the network SUCKS"

N ot
    B eing
    C ool

The official message board for Last Comic Standing has just had a new post go up from one of the moderators at that board. It says that there will indeed be a half hour finale but the moderator does not know what time it will air. I hope I do this URL right. http://www.nbc.com/boards/LastComicStanding3/

Maybe the emails helped.

Quote Originally Posted by abrahammy
    there will indeed be a half hour finale [/url]

Maybe the emails helped.
    NBC - You've totally redeemed yourself! (If this is true of course)

I'm pretty sure my email did not help. I said that this was the dumbest thing they've done since choosing Leno over Letterman for the Tonight Show.

I just checked Jay Mohr's website since he had the statement that the finale wasn't going to happen posted there. That message is now gone and is replaced with this one:

It looks like we WILL be airing a finale of Last Comic Standing 3 on Comedy Central!

Watch this site for more information... I will pass on the details as soon as I can!

Jay
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

But I'm in Canada! I don't get Comedy Central. But I'm happy for all of you who do.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread