+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No Final episode?

FORT Newbie
    Don't watch "The Biggest Loser" !!! Who knows, they may pull the plug on that finale also. :phhht

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Now the "winner" of LCS3 and the "winner" of Playing it Straight can move to Eden and live there Forever.

Stupid decision on NBC's part. Especially with ONE show left. WTF?

Thanks for posting the email addy. Looks like they're being hammered! HA! Keep those emails comin', guys!

Here's a copy of the automated response you'll get. I doubt they're even bothering to read them, but at least it'll make our point, right?

Thanks for your email. NBC values your comments, but unfortunately, due to the volume of emails we receive, we cannot respond to each one. Please check our FAQ section to see if your question is answered there:

http://www.nbc.com/faq/

Since we cannot accept unsolicited scripts, show ideas, or other creative material, any such submission by email will be deleted without being read.

We would also like to hear more of your opinions about television and the programs you watch. If you would like to share your feedback with us by becoming part of our viewer panel, please visit the following link:

http://www2.rresults.com/1809998/index.cfm?s=50

Once you join, you'll occasionally be invited to take Internet surveys, which are fun to do and usually take about 5 minutes to complete. The information you give will have an impact on the television programs you enjoy.

Thanks for logging on to NBC's websites.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I sent email and vented my anger. I'm really ticked because for years the ONLY channel I could get was NBC and they have really gone downhill for me in the past couple of years. If you have the cojones to air a reality show, at least have the cojones to air it thoroughly. This was a good program (ok, not as good as the first two seasons, but you got to see more jokes!) And I am furious that we get the set answer (the "thanks for taking the time to write to us, but we really don't care what you think" response) I guess I will be missing my NBC shows. Sorry about the lengthy venting!

FORT Newbie
    I haven't been to this board for a few days, I just found out about them not airing the last episode! OMG, that is SO rude. I sent NBC an email. I hope they get tons of them!

I found the phone and fax number for nbc on another site:

Phone: 212-664-4444
    Fax: 212-664-4426

Lets swarm the lines!

I had another idea: we can write Comedy Central and ask them to air the finale. They probably wouldn't think that 8 million viewers are to few. You can send a comment here:

http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml

LG.
    this is so lame of NBC. :rolleyes

They aired the "action movie" that was filmed with the "winners" of Next Action Hero, which was terrible but I watched it anyway, and now they won't even reveal the winner of LCS? Pathetic. Like they are going to get ratings with anything else up against the baseball playoffs anyway.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Astrogirl - I think that no finale was ever filmed (by NBC), therefore making it impossible to air the finale on Comedy Central unless someone 1.) gets the results from NBC, and 2.) gets the rights to be able to film an episode and air it, and 3.) gets the cooperation of the now very unhappy finalists.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Astrogirl - I think that no finale was ever filmed (by NBC), therefore making it impossible to air the finale on Comedy Central unless someone 1.) gets the results from NBC, and 2.) gets the rights to be able to film an episode and air it, and 3.) gets the cooperation of the now very unhappy finalists.
    I didn't think of that, I guess we just have to put the pressure on NBC.

+ Reply to Thread