+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No Final episode?

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    thread hog - sorry

Just got an e-mail from Dave. He said they cancelled the show and that's all he knows.

And they didn't even tell him he won or not? Way to go NBC.

FORT Newbie

Please Email Your Complaints To NBC!!!!

Is anyone out there as P-Oed about the cancelling of the last show as I am?

Please send NBC an email and voice your opinions, and call your friends and tell them to voice their opinions. We need to rally together, and let NBC know how (curse word here) rediculous their decision is. You don't even have to be a fan of Last Comic Standing to realize how (another curse word) up it is to cancel a show on the last day.

It's not just a show, it's a competetion. It's like NBC is taking all the 6 or 8 million viewers that watched the show, and slapping them in the face!! We have been voting , and narrowing down the competition. It just doesn't make sense to not air the last episode that pronounces the winner.

These are extreeme examples, but could you imagine...

If the Superbowl was cut in the last quarter, because they didn't have as many viewers as they did in the previous year?

If the World Series cut game 7 because some people are tired of seeing the Yankees win.

If American Idol showed every episode except the last one, because not as many people voted.

I know none of those things would happen, but I never would have thought that NBC would pull the final LCS episode.

I , for one, will never watch any competetion show on NBC. I am going to try to stay away from watching any NBC.

Here is the website where you can email NBC :
    http://www.nbc.com/footer/Contact_Us.shtml

When I choose Last Comic Standing under the email pull down menu, my cpu gives me a error:
    (Cannot send mail. No mail program is set up to send mail using Internet shortcuts)

I am using my work computer, and I only have web-based email. No Outlook or Eudora... So if someone could get the ACTUAL email address for NBC's Last Comic Standing, please post it here. We really should bombard NBC with ALOT of angry email! Please join me!

FORT Fogey
    Here's the e-mail address...

LastComicStanding@NBC.com

Give em heck!!

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    wow..no final episode? That stinks!

I sent them a email. Come on, you guys, let them know how much this sucks.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Apache, The Bronx
    Get Final Results Here...Boycott Crappy Show...

http://www.wgvo.com/current/LCS/LCS3/100504.php

Keith S. :{)>
    WTFever. They couldn't even spell Geoff Brown's name right....

FORT Fogey
    Here's the email address...

I sent a complaint and got a "due to a high volume of emails, we are unable to respond to each one..." Hopefully, they're still reading them...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Here's the email address...

I sent a complaint and got a "due to a high volume of emails, we are unable to respond to each one..." Hopefully, they're still reading them...

They are getting hit hard then with emails!
    Serves them right!

My TiVo is showing that there is a LSC show on Commedy Central on Saturday night. I don't know if it's actually the finale, the description is somewhat vague.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    My TiVo is showing that there is a LSC show on Commedy Central on Saturday night. I don't know if it's actually the finale, the description is somewhat vague.
    The episode airing this Saturday on Comedy Central should be a rerun of last Tuesday's episode.

+ Reply to Thread