+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No Final episode?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Oh, and also . . . after Shazzer suffered for so long putting out wonderful recaps with no recap-friendly material to work with!

Here's to Shazz. She didn't give up on us.

She even took her clothes off for the big event and everything. We love you Shazzer. You did a top-notch job on a bottom-rung season.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Just an odd thought....since Comedy Central has been doing the reruns of the show on the weekends (I believe it's been on Sunday night, but honestly I don't pay attention, the DVR just picks it up and records it)....do y'all think there's a CHANCE that they might be airing the final episode? I really haven't been following the first runs of LCS3 cause of conflicting shows, but I do catch those replays....hopefully Comedy Central can come thru and atleast show the final chapter and give the comedians the respect they deserve. Shame on you NBC!
    Well, comedy central reruns the original show from earlier in the week. (it's saturday night, btw) - so if there is no show, there is no rerun. We get screwed over twice. NBC.com.....look out!

Dear God why are they trying to hard to get viewers for that lame arse cartoon?

I'll also be waiting here for the winner to be posted, no disrespect for the comics on MY part but I'd rather be forced to watch Waterworld then that miserable John Goodman cry for help.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

thread hog - sorry

Just got an e-mail from Dave. He said they cancelled the show and that's all he knows.

I'm writing NBC. At the very least, they could have wrapped this up in one half-hour segment; replay the best bits throughout the competition of the final four with a little three minute personal blurb on each, then declare the winner and throw him the damned confetti he's EARNED, already. I am NOT watching Father of the Pride to find out the results. My children kind of ignore Last Comic Standing because it's just a bunch of adults yammering about things they don't really understand, but my daughter is under the impression that FotP is a kid's show, and she begs to watch it, it simply isn't suitable for her, and I don't want her to pay too much attention to it.

And it's lousy. I also think the premise is in unbelievably poor taste.

I wonder if Heffron Won...

He was not the best comic this season, but season one was not the loser to season two in actual comedy this year either...but with a three week break and then starting LCS3...the results have been pretty much a repeat of LCS2...It has not attracted a new audience...just the same audience that watched LCS2...

I also want to complain about two more things...the voting...yes, by limiting the phone and internet voting you kept those tricky Asians from voting for Dat Phan...but I was only able to vote once the entire time...I have TIVO...and do not watch shows live...if it means I don't get to vote...so be it...

Father of the Pride...I imagine it will take a ratings dive...the show is horrible...I tuned in to that garbage only because it came after LCS3...and after watching 1 1/2 episodes...I was done with it...

If they weren't going to have the final episode, they should have just had the studio audience vote for the final show and crowned the winner last week...

Keith S. :{)>

Get Final Results Here...Boycott Crappy Show...

I am really disappointed in this decision by NBC. Like many others have said this is so disrespectful to the comics and the viewers. Make the final show a half hour and be done with it. I am planning to tell NBC my opinion on this! NBC is really pissing off a lot of viewers!

This is just one ridiculous decision they made. Just one episode left for goodness sakes, at least finish the show in style... Put it in different "bad" time slot or something, but have the final episode aired.

ps. I like Father of the Pride, but I like LCS more.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Newbie
    What a way to start my day!!!

I heard this on a morning radio talk show, and I thought it was a joke. They are always making stuff up to get their viewers fired up. Now, I found out that it was the truth. I really cannot believe that NBC would do that! Now I am going to try my hardest to avoid watching anything on that network! What would be the big deal in airing 1 more episode.

The last episode was great! I thought all four of the comedians did a great job, and I had a hard time making a decision on who to vote for.

I suggest that everyone finds a way to communicate their displeasure to NBC. I am going to start another thread asking people to email NBC...

I am soooo pissed !!!!

+ Reply to Thread