+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No Final episode?

FORT Newbie
    does anyone have an email address for NBC where I can tell them how I feel about this decision.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    No, the NBC website just states that the winner will be revealed during the Father of the Pride marathon on Tuesday. You can email NBC from nbc.com.

FORT Fan
    That's infuriating. What nerve NBC has!

That is unbelieveable. I always had respect for NBC over all other networks, but this is just over the top stupid. Just to leave the fans hanging like this? They are idiots, I was thinking of tuning into father or the pride but now I am going to forget about it. What a joke... :nono NBC

Just an odd thought....since Comedy Central has been doing the reruns of the show on the weekends (I believe it's been on Sunday night, but honestly I don't pay attention, the DVR just picks it up and records it)....do y'all think there's a CHANCE that they might be airing the final episode? I really haven't been following the first runs of LCS3 cause of conflicting shows, but I do catch those replays....hopefully Comedy Central can come thru and atleast show the final chapter and give the comedians the respect they deserve. Shame on you NBC!

FORT Fogey
    Well well. CBS has the best reality shows, ABC is hitting homeruns with it's new dramas, and now NBC goes and pulls a boner like this.
    Stupid NBC, really, really stupid.
    Idiots.
    Morons.
    Creeps.
    Ugh. Blah.

Are they trying to compete with FOX for making stupid decisions in regards to their Reality TV shows? :rolleyes

This is incredibly sad news. Father of the pride? Does anyone actually watch that show?
    Furious and in disbelief, I am!

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
    I thought this was a joke, bu ti checked nbc.com and its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*** YOU NBC!!!
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

How stupid. Sure LCS3 was kind of a bomb, but they went this far, they should show the final episode.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

This is absolutely idiotic. Yes, the show hasn't performed well (it's not like the NBC execs can escape all the blame there anyway), but to cancel a show with one episode left isn't just bad taste; it's bad business.

Oh well, I'll deal with it.

Besides, I'm one of those few people who actually watches Father of the Pride .
    Mystery of the Universe #3994 - Dat Phan winning LCS1.

+ Reply to Thread